Author Topic: How Old Were You?  (Read 12736 times)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
How Old Were You?
« on: August 12, 2019, 11:42:57 AM »
...when you got your first thong? And where did you acquire it?

I was I believe 14 and I had bought it at a Jockey outlet store in my hometown. It was exhilarating to say the least!

stringi

• Newbie Thonger
  • Fan of thongs from Poland
    • View Profile
Re: How Old Were You?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 02:16:13 PM »
I got my first thongs on my 18-th birthday party. During the party I put them on, but on my trousers. On the next day I put them on my naked body and felt in love :)
Thongs - I love it!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:19:30 PM »
i was probably about 10-11-12 age range and i stole a set of joe boxer thongs from k-mart :) never looked back. lol
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 01:21:46 AM »
Looks like I am a late bloomer on this one.  I was in my early 20's when I bought my 1st thong.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 02:20:37 PM »
I was 15 and even then was not afraid to buy them , and since I work retail they come in and I buy them.  I also have other managers in other stores calling me to let me know when they get some in.  Everyone in my organization knows I love my underwear and am not afraid to make it known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 02:37:37 PM »
I was 15 and even then was not afraid to buy them , and since I work retail they come in and I buy them.  I also have other managers in other stores calling me to let me know when they get some in.  Everyone in my organization knows I love my underwear and am not afraid to make it known.

Where do you work that sells them?

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 02:49:53 PM »

Where do you work that sells them?

Winners and Marshall’s.  Don’t get them all the time but when we do.  I’m all over it.

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 03:23:25 PM »
I was just shy of 22 when the guy i was dating bought me my first thong, a JS bulge, navy blue.  He loved it on me so he bought me about 10 more...and that was it!

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 03:36:07 PM »
I was just shy of 22 when the guy i was dating bought me my first thong, a JS bulge, navy blue.  He loved it on me so he bought me about 10 more...and that was it!
Perfect bet they look hot on you. [emoji106]

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 10:08:47 AM »
Perfect bet they look hot on you. [emoji106]

Thanks they’ve been a big hit ever since!!

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 04:58:00 AM »
I was 13 when I got my first thong. I started with women’s thongs because I didn’t know men’s thongs  existed back then. The thongs I got were from department stores, and since I lived with my parents, I had to hide my thongs. Unfortunately, puberty hit me big time, and I had a growth spurt when I was 15. Luckily, I was able get some men’s thongs and the rest is history.

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 09:53:27 AM »
I was 13 when I got my first thong. I started with women’s thongs because I didn’t know men’s thongs  existed back then. The thongs I got were from department stores, and since I lived with my parents, I had to hide my thongs. Unfortunately, puberty hit me big time, and I had a growth spurt when I was 15. Luckily, I was able get some men’s thongs and the rest is history.

What was your first men’s thong?

asianthonger92

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 03:51:30 AM »

What was your first men’s thong?

My first men’s thong was from Debenhams(British department store). I believe it was a Thomas Nash thong.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 03:57:30 PM »
I was 18 when I had my first thong! I was 14 when I desired them.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

JohnG

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 09:23:40 PM »
I was about 40 and regret I did not start earlier.