Author Topic: Skinzwear  (Read 32816 times)

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Skinzwear
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 04:57:33 AM »
Skinz fabric is soft and has a good stretch.  Super ThinSkinz is an option for a lot of their suits and I love the feel of that fabric - very light and smooth.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 05:39:46 AM »
Currently wearing a skinz! Huge variety of materials and cuts that you can't find many other places. If you're near florida, they have a store in Clearwater that has huge inventory of men's wear! Expensive but great options.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 09:32:02 AM »
I'd love to try a skinz but they don't ship to the UK!
On skype

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2020, 11:22:56 AM »
This one is their ThinSKINZ Night Strata fabric.  Very soft and silky feel

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2020, 12:19:17 PM »
I think the next time I visit my parents in tampa, I am going to have to stop by and check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2020, 05:09:53 AM »

Looks great!  Which suit design is that?  I like the look of the Stuffit thongs...

Also for that suit, if you only trim down there, would hair poke through the fabric?  It can be an issue with some thin fabrics....

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2020, 08:11:35 AM »
That suit is actually a Stuffit pouch rio which is similar in fit to the Stuffit pouch thong.

Looks great!  Which suit design is that?  I like the look of the Stuffit thongs. I am usually all smooth but currently have a strip and have no issues with hair poking through.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2020, 12:10:19 AM »

I also have the night strata! What's the back cut on yours? Mine is like a Brazilian.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 05:52:09 PM »
Guys, who here has tried Skinz thongs?  The website looks like a ton of fun, pics are amazing and the thongs come in every shape and size you can imagine.  What’s the fit like, the quality and overall experience?  Curious as I might pick up a few

My favorites.  Kinda pricey but it is a well made product.  Love the fit, the styles, you can custom make in the fabric you like.   From solids to daring mesh .  I love mesh fabrics.
Love to be Daring Sexy

irthonger

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2020, 02:02:19 AM »
I can't say that I have ever tried them but they look fun. I would give them a try. why not.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
I have been a customer of Skinzwear for many many years. I’ve been to the store in Clearwater FL many times. I've ordered on line often. Their suits are well made, hold up very well, fit nicely and look good. I have thongs that are several years old that still look new.

csnipwb

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
So I bought a M55 Stuffit suit and it is small but still covers everything. How is the M46 suit different? Its still a g-string but what is a Roman back?
I know the M31 is the larger suit. I would like to buy another but don't want to buy something I will not wear.
Thanks,

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2020, 08:11:20 AM »
My go to tanning suit this summer was the Skinzwear M25U. The triangle rear makes for some of the sexiest tan lines ever. While the front pouch seems very large, it actually fits perfectly and isn't too large at all. The M31U is the same front pouch with a Y gstring rear. I love them both.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2020, 07:56:39 AM »
M84U Cheekini in String Theory fabric

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2020, 07:14:23 AM »
We'd look good together on the beach wearing these. I wore this one earlier in November at FT Lauderdale with my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk