Author Topic: Exposed Thong Comeback  (Read 482 times)

underlvr

Exposed Thong Comeback
« on: August 20, 2019, 11:09:02 AM »
https://www.wmagazine.com/story/exposed-thong-trend-2019-bella-hadid-hailey-bieber

Well it looks like exposed thongs have made a comeback for women...curious what, if anything, it might do for men wearing thongs at all!

thongnz

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Exposed Thong Comeback
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 12:51:31 PM »
https://www.wmagazine.com/story/exposed-thong-trend-2019-bella-hadid-hailey-bieber

Well it looks like exposed thongs have made a comeback for women...curious what, if anything, it might do for men wearing thongs at all!
People are talking about this on the aimoo thong forum and the consensus is that it probably won't reach it being acceptable for men, which I think I agree. There is an interesting conversation about how it used to be "acceptable" for me in the 80s to wear thongs and that fashion tends to just repeat itself so who knows? People are becoming more and more conservative I feel.

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 03:28:41 AM »

People are talking about this on the aimoo thong forum and the consensus is that it probably won't reach it being acceptable for men, which I think I agree. There is an interesting conversation about how it used to be "acceptable" for me in the 80s to wear thongs and that fashion tends to just repeat itself so who knows? People are becoming more and more conservative I feel.

Need to check out the other forum....sounds fun

Iím not sure if people are becoming more conservative but youíre right that fashion trends do ebb and flow in terms of how much people will reveal...and based on several trips around the US and internationally, women wearing short shorts are showing a lot of ass cheek, and every now and then a thong slip...iím Sure this trend wonít last, but would be fun if it did...and spilled over to menís fashion etc

thongnz

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 12:39:13 PM »

Need to check out the other forum....sounds fun

Iím not sure if people are becoming more conservative but youíre right that fashion trends do ebb and flow in terms of how much people will reveal...and based on several trips around the US and internationally, women wearing short shorts are showing a lot of ass cheek, and every now and then a thong slip...iím Sure this trend wonít last, but would be fun if it did...and spilled over to menís fashion etc
Imagine if it did spill over into menís fashion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 04:19:30 AM »
Exposed thong backs are called whaletails, and theyíre hard to see these days.

But I agree that there are more thongs and cheekies on the beach.
Follow my Instagram @asianthonger92

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 06:09:09 PM »

Agreed. Now that I've figured out where the more secluded beaches are in my area, I've been seeing more and more men in thongs; gay, bi, and straight. Those that are in speedos usually see me in my thong and go back to their car and change into a thong (I guess they were waiting for someone to break the ice). I'm glad I can help others feel good about themselves.

As a few of you have noted in other threads, the only way to change things is to be the change, so I'm hoping we can all be a part of a movement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 01:48:37 PM »

Agreed. Now that I've figured out where the more secluded beaches are in my area, I've been seeing more and more men in thongs; gay, bi, and straight. Those that are in speedos usually see me in my thong and go back to their car and change into a thong (I guess they were waiting for someone to break the ice). I'm glad I can help others feel good about themselves.

As a few of you have noted in other threads, the only way to change things is to be the change, so I'm hoping we can all be a part of a movement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

100% agree with all that.