Author Topic: Thong tanning and thong tanlines  (Read 542 times)

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
Thong tanning and thong tanlines
« on: August 30, 2019, 05:42:21 PM »
Idk about you guys, but guys with thong tans and/or cheeky bottom tans are hella sexy. Much love, my fellow thongers.

Figured I'd start a new thread where we can all just drop our pics of us being ourselves in the sun.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong tanning and thong tanlines
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 01:38:59 AM »
Hey Hawaiithonger, nice to see that you ended up hitting the beach in a thong regularly! Those thongs and tanlines look really good on you!

thongnz

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 01:48:55 AM »
Idk about you guys, but guys with thong tans and/or cheeky bottom tans are hella sexy. Much love, my fellow thongers.

Figured I'd start a new thread where we can all just drop our pics of us being ourselves in the sun.

Amazing! Such a good tan, and great tan line.

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 02:33:27 PM »
Hey Hawaiithonger, nice to see that you ended up hitting the beach in a thong regularly! Those thongs and tanlines look really good on you!
Thank you!

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 01:46:37 PM »

I’m so glad you decided to wear thongs more often and build up such a hot tan line. Really sexy. Pls keep posting!

asianthonger92

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 05:22:46 AM »
Nice tanlines, Hawaiithonger. Do you always wear the same style when tanning?
Follow my Instagram @asianthonger92

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 08:05:28 PM »
Got some sun today. Hope you guys did as well! Much love, thongers. Don't mind me as I shower off all this sand.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:31:52 PM by Hawaiithonger808 »

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 08:31:02 PM »
Nice tanlines, Hawaiithonger. Do you always wear the same style when tanning?
Yes, I usually wear the same thong design to keep the lines consistent; either my Desmiits or Muscleskins Sportback.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:32:34 PM by Hawaiithonger808 »

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 07:42:22 AM »
Got some sun today. Hope you guys did as well! Much love, thongers. Don't mind me as I shower off all this sand.

Wow that white thong is perfect against the dark tan....should have exposed the tan line in the shower, that would have been so hot.  So is this your Desmit thong i take it?

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2019, 11:52:12 AM »

Wow that white thong is perfect against the dark tan....should have exposed the tan line in the shower, that would have been so hot.  So is this your Desmit thong i take it?
Yes, Desmiits. So comfortable. Have been thinking about going skimpier, but that usually comes at the cost of comfort. Hows your tan going?

underlvr

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 02:22:09 AM »

Yes, Desmiits. So comfortable. Have been thinking about going skimpier, but that usually comes at the cost of comfort. Hows your tan going?

Been tough to find the time and locations when traveling so much for work.  Last season i had a perfect Joe Snyder bulge thong tan line...something I’d love to see on you...and you wouldn’t sacrifice comfort for a more minimal fit (I think)....though the MS sport thongs ARE comfy! 
I just wish i lived in a place where i could just walk outside like Hawaii!

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 11:56:59 AM »
Simply beautiful Hawaiithonger808! I need to start developing my tan thong lines! Keep on thonging!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 11:14:50 AM »

Been tough to find the time and locations when traveling so much for work.  Last season i had a perfect Joe Snyder bulge thong tan line...something I’d love to see on you...and you wouldn’t sacrifice comfort for a more minimal fit (I think)....though the MS sport thongs ARE comfy! 
Many have suggested that I go with a thinner, slimmer thong tan. The rear triangle tan is on the larger side. I'll look into Joe Snyder, but I do have some Muscleskins full thong backs. Im just very self conscious of my front. Using bulge thongs is daunting to me because all my size went to my butt .

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 11:24:05 AM by Hawaiithonger808 »

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2019, 11:15:26 AM »
Simply beautiful Hawaiithonger808! I need to start developing my tan thong lines! Keep on thonging!
Thank you! It's fun, just go for it and put yourself out there.

underlvr

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 02:59:54 AM »

Many have suggested that I go with a thinner, slimmer thong tan. The rear triangle tan is on the larger side. I'll look into Joe Snyder, but I do have some Muscleskins full thong backs. Im just very self conscious of my front. Using bulge thongs is daunting to me because all my size went to my butt .

And that’s the whole reason you can go skimpier with a JS bulge!  It would look so amazing on you