Author Topic: Discovering thongs  (Read 1685 times)

Aries145

Discovering thongs
« on: August 31, 2019, 05:06:24 PM »
When I was about 11 (very young age) I was always very curious about menís underwear. So one day I was in my parents bedroom and me being very curious about what underwear my stepdad wore, I went into his dresser drawer and found a Calvin Klein G string thong. I put on the thong just to see how it felt and from that moment Iíve been hooked. Then a year or two later he received a package in the mail. The package was already open so I peaked inside and it was another thong and from that day on I secretly wore his thongs since I wasnít able to buy my own at the time. It was an awesome experience. Sometimes I would like to talk to him about thongs and how he discovered them however Iím too shy to ask him. ☺️ Anyways thatís my story. Thank you for reading!

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Discovering thongs
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 06:27:51 PM »
When I was about 11 (very young age) I was always very curious about menís underwear. So one day I was in my parents bedroom and me being very curious about what underwear my stepdad wore, I went into his dresser drawer and found a Calvin Klein G string thong. I put on the thong just to see how it felt and from that moment Iíve been hooked. Then a year or two later he received a package in the mail. The package was already open so I peaked inside and it was another thong and from that day on I secretly wore his thongs since I wasnít able to buy my own at the time. It was an awesome experience. Sometimes I would like to talk to him about thongs and how he discovered them however Iím too shy to ask him. Anyways thatís my story. Thank you for reading!
Great story.  Welcome canít wait to hear and see more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk