Author Topic: SunSplash Fort Lauderdale  (Read 3106 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
SunSplash Fort Lauderdale
« on: May 16, 2022, 07:09:30 AM »
SunSplash is about 2 months away.  I'm helping out with the weekend. I want to let everyone know that we are adding beach events all three days this year. We want to make this an all-inclusive event open to gay, straight and bi and for the straight and bi guys bring whoever you want to the beach events. We want to show the public that thongs are completely acceptable and for everyone. The Cheston House will however still be a men's only event. Mark your calendar for July 29-31
Looking forward to seeing everyone in their thongs!!!
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: SunSplash Fort Lauderdale
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 01:52:53 PM »
Hi All
Fort Lauderdale's thongers weekend Sunsplash is a few days!!!!  July 29-31  Should be a fun weekend!!! Friday Sebastian beach. Hang with other thongers on the beach!!! Later in the day at Cheston House the official host hotel will be a pool party. $25.00 day pass for those not staying at the hotel.  Saturday JMruns from the thongboard is hosting a brunch on the beach at Bonnett house Beach which is about 1/4 mile south of Sunrise on A1A. this starts at 10 am. Spend the morning and afternoon on the beach then head back to Cheston House for a pool party with lots of guys in thongs.  Sunday we are back at Sebastian beach in the morning and early afternoon. A pool party at the Cheston House as well 
Something for everyone. If you are a little on the shy side and don't want to be in public in a thong than by all means hang at Cheston House. If you want to experience being in a thong on the beach than joins us there.  I know I'll be at both places!!!!
Looking forward to a great turn out at both places!!!
message me if you have specific questions  browbr@msn.com
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach