Author Topic: Man Thong Youtuber  (Read 19766 times)

asianthonger92

Re: Man Thong Youtuber
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 10:12:53 PM »
Oh cool! Yeah I loved his videos. His personality, and taste, and overall presentation was good quality in my opinion. Hope to see his posts here and there :)

He used to have his own thong forum: thongforums.com.
His username was IRthonger. His site got shut down because he had issues with the host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 11:59:41 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember that. I was a member of that forum too. I'm glad I found this one after that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ronniemiami

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »
I've seen a bunch of his videos. He wears thongs in public all the time. He seems like a cool guy that doesn't care what people think, which is awesome
Instagram: @ronnie_miami2
https://ronniemiami.tumblr.com/

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2021, 02:29:59 AM »
I actually came here because YouTube had issues content and thumbnails. My first channel was taken off because my content was breaking their nudity policy, even though most of my content was marked as 18+, either by YouTube or by me manually. So they actually just completely banned my channel and I couldn't even log in and watch youtube anymore. It was eventually changed to being able to watch youtube while signed in but not liking or commenting.

Anyway started a new channel and made sure EVERYTHING was marked 18+ but now they've started removing my thumbnails which are still breaking policy. But the content of some of them still has the thumbnail clip so even though removed the thumbnail it still appears as it's still there. It's kinda mind boggling as there are countless women's videos on the main page you can view without signing in or not 18+ but baring almost everything. This is the new channel and these are the thumbnails that were removed; second one had its opacity turned down to 4% and still got removed. (Can't upload the pics here for some reason, saying the folder is full)

This is the new channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzfe5wcrZx9UDPJab-R1x-g

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2021, 02:27:25 PM »
First let me say, nice videos. They are most definitely NOT seductive or sexually suggestive. Having said this, YouTube will most likely take them down because they are not consistent with their own policies and have a very distinct prejudice. If you are male and show skin you get flagged. If you are female and over 40 showing skin (bikini, thong,lingerie) you get flagged. If you are a woman in her 20’s and show skin there seems to be very few restrictions. They can’t even explain themselves when challenged.

I’m glad you’re out there. Keep up the good work.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2021, 03:06:07 AM »
Thank you, yeah I'm pretty sure the most of the flagging is done by automated systems - It's probably pretty standard how they would distinguish between men and women doing that. So the bias is programmed in, then you probably have the human content reviewers who would be similarly inclined, and arguably equally artificial in intelligence.

I didn't realise there was something done differently in terms of women's age? Is that stated somewhere or just from observation?

kiyoothong

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 06:39:07 AM »
I had a youtube video that was deleted a while back. It was just a video of me walking along the beach in a thong.

If you don't want your video to be deleted, you need to talk in your video. I think that's why all the female thong try on videos are able to stay on Youtube.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 02:59:10 AM »
I'm marking all of mine at 18+ manually when publishing.

irthonger

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2021, 05:30:59 AM »
Oh cool! Yeah I loved his videos. His personality, and taste, and overall presentation was good quality in my opinion. Hope to see his posts here and there :)

His username was IRthonger. His site got shut down because he had issues with the host.

You guys act like I died or something. lol

kiyoothong

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2021, 08:00:36 AM »

Haha, IR. Great to see you on this forum. Any plans on doing Youtube again?

kiyoothong

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 09:01:48 AM »
A Korean youtuber who wears thongs from time to time.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC0LN95jEjraBXrhK9aue01w

irthonger

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2021, 08:46:27 AM »

Haha, IR. Great to see you on this forum. Any plans on doing Youtube again?

I would love to. I am always so busy. I don't have the time now that I am a family man. I was single back then and had weekends to myself. You might see some updates. I was thinking about making a new channel. We will see.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2021, 09:11:20 AM »
well i can say i'd be happy to see more content from ya ^_^
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

kiyoothong

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2021, 05:00:19 AM »
Japanese thonger. He hikes in a thong.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC45GXxI__Fl123wTcFA3TNA

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2021, 06:32:51 AM »
Japanese thonger. He hikes in a thong.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC45GXxI__Fl123wTcFA3TNA

He is a very sexy man. Love his tiny thong gear....and his smooth legs sure are easy on the eyes.