Author Topic: Show you thong?  (Read 2685 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Show you thong?
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:05:52 AM »
who else likes to show their thong?  At the gym under your shorts or tights, in the locker room? Out in public . 
My story. I get a rush knowing my thong shows while at the gym. I often wear white shorts or white print tights. Sometimes the thong is completely visible other times you have to kind of look close.  With black tights its usually a bright colored thong that shows above the waist band. I'm not shy when changing either I often take my time in the locker room.  I also walk to the shower in my thong.  You can certainly tell what I wear to the beach with my defined thong tan line. 
Headed to the beach now. Still deciding which thong to wear.  I'll take a few extras in case I want to change. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Show you thong?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:09:44 PM »
I don't mind showing my thong every now and then. I'm getting to "who cares" stage with it, but I don't exactly go out of my way to make sure its seen but occasionally let it happen lol It usually happens with my smaller string thongs. If I'm at a store crouching to get something or bending down, I won't realize it's out until I readjust my pants/shorts. And my thongs are brightly colored so I am sure that someone saw my full whale-tail!

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 01:35:04 PM »
I don’t go out of my way to show my thongs off but if it slips it slips.  It’s pretty obvious in a few pairs of pants and shorts that are thin and light - its clear to people that either i’m Wearing a thong or nothing at all. 

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 05:04:21 PM »
Now that I wear them to the beach, I have become more used to showing it off [emoji23].

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 05:32:21 PM »
Yes, every time I go to the beach. But not only thongs, also g-strings. The smaller the better.
I don't have low rise pants so it is very unlikely my underware (thongs and g-strings only) will show. I'm not in the habit of doing it on purpose but if there is the rare occasion, I would not care at all.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365