Author Topic: Just found this board, but I've been wearing thongs for about a year  (Read 3719 times)

guitardave88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What's going on? I'm a straight 31 year old and I've been wearing thongs for about a year. And as of yesterday, a g-string wearer as well.

I'm glad to see that there is an entire forum dedicated to guys that wear male thongs! I can't stand the fact that the man thong is so taboo here in the US. If everyone understood how comfortable they were, I don't think it would be joked about as much.

As for what I wear, I exclusively wear ikingsky underwear.  That's only because it was the first brand that I purchased and I loved them so much, I haven't felt the need to search out anything else. I wear the low rise t-back thongs with the pouch and I just got 6 pair of the modal sexy pouch y-back g strings.

I've always been curious about the comfort and support that male thongs provide over boxer briefs, so I searched on Amazon for some and read tons of reviews. ikingsky seemed to have the overall best reviews, so I ordered some. After I put on my first thong I was amazed and they comfort, and they made me feel sexy. I work in construction, so lack of leg restriction became very apparent almost immediately. Also, I really like the feeling of knowing that no one else knows that I'm wearing them!

I was kind of getting bored of just those style of thongs, so I decided to order a 6 pack the modal g-strings ikingsky offered. I didn't think anything would be more comfortable than a thong, but the string having less material actually makes it feel like I'm wearing nothing at all!

That was a bit long and drawn out, but I'm happy to know this forum exists!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:57:52 PM by guitardave88 »

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Just found this board, but I've been wearing thongs for about a year
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 09:32:34 AM »
Welcome to the forum bud! Nice to see you're expanding to other types and styles of thongs! iKingsky is a great cheap brand. The material holds up well enough and is very comfortable. It was also my first brand of thong when I started wearing them regularly. If you're looking for another great cheap thong on Amazon, I would recommend Pdbokew Men's Thongs Underwear G-string Quick-Drying Comfortable T-Back (on Amazon). I've ordered 5 5-packs of these and they have turned into more or less the only thongs I wear. Personally, they are the most comfortable out of any thong I've tried. Cheers and keep thonging! Don't let uninformed public opinion ever sway your preference!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 06:39:50 AM »
Welcome guitardave. Great group here. Where in the States are you?

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »
welcome welcome!

i have a couple pairs of those too and i love them!!! but i have all kinds of colors and materials and cuts from different brands. :)

happy to see more thongers joining!!! im sure there's plenty more out there, and all of us normalizing helps to destigmatize men's underwear. its crazy how dumb some people are sometimes about the most pointless things. thongs are the most comfy underwear evar. :)

yay!
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

guitardave88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 09:50:14 PM »
I'm from Texas.

guitardave88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 09:51:00 PM »
welcome welcome!

i have a couple pairs of those too and i love them!!! but i have all kinds of colors and materials and cuts from different brands. :)

happy to see more thongers joining!!! im sure there's plenty more out there, and all of us normalizing helps to destigmatize men's underwear. its crazy how dumb some people are sometimes about the most pointless things. thongs are the most comfy underwear evar. :)

yay!
Thank you! They really are!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 08:32:16 AM »
I'm from Texas.

i'm from texas too! woot woot, represent! if you need advice on new places to buy thongs in any of the big cities in texas, i probably know a store lol. ive thonged my way all over the state hahaha
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

guitardave88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 08:35:42 AM »
I'm from Texas.

i'm from texas too! woot woot, represent! if you need advice on new places to buy thongs in any of the big cities in texas, i probably know a store lol. ive thonged my way all over the state hahaha
Thanks! I've just been buying from the web, so I've solely had to rely on reading reviews and making my decision based on that. It would be nice to actually look at some in person before buying.