Author Topic: Hello everyone!! Thonger from the midatlantic here!  (Read 3362 times)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!! Thonger from the midatlantic here!
« on: September 07, 2019, 05:41:20 AM »
Hello everyone!! I figured since I'm new to the forum I'd go ahead and give a little introduction. My name is Josh, I just turned 24, and I live in coastal DE. I've always had a deep fascination with underwear. When I was young I would convince my parents to buy me different kinds (within reason) and I would just try them on in my own time. When I matured some more, I discovered underwear like thongs and jockstraps. While I own a few pairs of jocks, it never seemed practical to wear them as underwear unless it was sports-related; thongs on the other hand were practical and sexy. During the summer, it is the perfect thing to wear to work as I keep all of my mobility and don't have to worry about an abundance of sweat. During the winter it may get a little cold, but because I love the feeling and comfort of thongs so much, I've learned to just wear heavier bottoms like sweatpants or jeans. The support of your package is unmatched by any other type of underwear. And if you go the right pair, the backstrap basically feels like it disappears in your crack. There's also the sexy appeal of it too. My ex boyfriend was indifferent about them, but began to like them toward the end of our relationship I think. But some of the flings I have had think they're just the sexiest thing ever. At this point in time I would consider myself a full time thonger. I bought my first pair online when I was about 14 or 15 and didn't care for it. I believe it was a Papi cotton thong (something that imo is still just as uncomfortable to this day). However (fortunately) I gave them another chance and found some darn good ones along the way. I have been in the process of gradually introducing thongs into my daily wardrobe. However this has taken many years I feel like. While I'm still kind of in the transitioning phase, I do still own a few pairs of briefs and one pair of boxers. However I'm doing my best to phase these out as I have less and less of a need for them, as I've been wearing thongs and thongs only for the past couple months. Anyway so that's a little bit about myself (and I know I've bored someone as this post is actually alot longer than I thought it would be lol). However if anyone has any questions please don't be shy, I'm excited to meet different people on this forum. Most of my friends and family know I wear thongs, but I don't have a place where it can be celebrated mutually among like-minded people. I think this forum is an invaluable resource for guys that want support in ignoring ridicule and listening to comfort. Thanks for reading!!

P.S. I know I'm a big guy, I've struggled with confidence in my own body for years but very recently, I have found it. I notice most profile pics on the site tend to be rather in shape guys, so I figured I'd just deviate a little bit and show that there are bigger men out there that love thongs too 😁😁

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!! Thonger from the midatlantic here!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 06:11:29 AM »
Excellent introduction RXOC! All of us thongers here have the same feelings about wearing thongs! Do not worry about your body image, you will not be judged here. Men from a multitude of backgrounds and sizes wear thongs and it's AWESOME! I don't mean to be an SJW and I'm not, but it shows that there's not just one or a few groups of men who enjoys wearing them.  Thong on my friend and Cheers!  :)
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 07:36:23 AM »
Great story.  Yes don’t worry about being judged.  I’m not thin or skinny.  And I have struggled but now feel comfortable in my thongs.  And this summer I layed out in my thong swim suit.  The neighbour was out. And I didn’t care.  Your profile pic looks great.  And don’t be afraid to post.  I have and it’s all good.  Happy thonging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 07:42:20 AM »
welcome! :) happy thonging! toss out that ol' pair of boxers!!! hahaah and make more room for thongs! :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 05:03:05 PM »
You're looking great! Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 05:51:57 AM »
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I appreciate all the positivity! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and wears their favorite thong today! 😁

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 10:54:42 AM »
Welcome!! Glad we got another active thonger. If you visit Hawaii, hit me up! Would love to tan with you and chat [emoji3526].

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk