Author Topic: New thonger in this forum  (Read 5641 times)

Dane in thongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
New thonger in this forum
« on: September 13, 2019, 02:35:03 AM »
Hi all thongers (is that even a word?)

This is my very first post on this forum, and I hope you will like it. I am from Denmark, and I hope that you understand my english.
I am 38 years old, and have used thongs for several years now.

I still haven’t got the courage to involve friends and family in my thong-habits, so for now it is something I do when I am alone, and different places more or less in public. I really get a kick out of strangers knowing about my thong, and especially seeing me in thongs. Over the years I have invented several ways of doing that, and I hope that you would like me to tell about it.

There are both very exciting and embarrassing experiences, but they have all that in common that I really get a kick about it.

In Denmark You can’t buy thongs for men in shops, but when I am in other countries I love to visit lingeri-shops, and tell them that I am searching for men thongs. They often find some for women that is “all plane”, and therefore suitable for men. It is perfect if they allow me to try them on, and I love the thought about them knowing that I wears thongs.

Two years ago I was Spain (Tenerife), and visited a shop with swimsuits for women. I tried on a thong, and the girl working there even helped my find the perfect fit. I stood in the middle of the shop, because there were no mirrors in the fitting rooms, and other customers say me. I only dared to do this, because I knew that I wouldn’t meet anyone I know.

I often get really brave, when I am sure not to meet people I knew. And I often dare myself to do crazy things 

I guess that one of the most crazy things I have ever done, was after buying the thong in Tenerife. The experience in the shop really got me turned on, and I walked from the shop directly to the beach – only wearing the new thong. It was only a 200 m. walk, but I passed several bars and restaurants on my way.

On several vacations I have used thongs on the beach and by the pool, and love the looks and the reactions from other people. Usually people stare and laughs, but I have also had some bad experiences. Right now I have a sexy (in my opinion) tanline, but that give me a problem visiting the gym and swimming with friends. I have tried to post pictures - but I can't.

In Denmark I like going to a physiotherapist, only wearing a thong, and see the reaction. Sometimes we even have a little that about why I wears a thong. Two times I have been to a photographer, to get erotic pictures of me wearing thongs.

This was a long story – and I have several more to tell. If you want to know about some embarrassing experiences – please let me know under this post 

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New thonger in this forum
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 05:30:26 AM »
Welcome to the forum Dane! 😁 I'm new here myself. I understand what you mean about enjoying the thrill of wearing a thong. However I've never been bold enough to have strangers know! It's great though that you are getting more comfortable because you can move toward embracing thongs as your only underwear option, in public and everywhere else! We'd love to hear more of your stories and exciting moments for sure. And most importantly, keep enjoying wearing thongs! 😉

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 06:38:19 AM »
Awesome! Thank you for sharing. I, being a little over 38 y/o, can relate to that. Would love to read more.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 06:53:03 AM by tttyyy »

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 05:14:32 PM »
Welcome to this forum.
A lot of excitement is caused by the fact that thongs for men is still a taboo in certain circles. So you feel you do something improper. The only way to get rid of that taboo is seeing a thong as just a piece of underwear. To change the world by being the change. If you behave in a thong the same way as in boxer shorts, you might change other people's minds. In the meantime, enjoy wearing thongs.
Male thongs have a better fit and you can order them from all over the Internet. Just Google.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

thongdk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 09:28:52 AM »
Hejsa,
Jeg fandt lige dit lange spændende indlæg
Det er bare et godt indlæg du har laver og jeg har det præcis på samme måde, det giver et kick når man viser sig i thong på offentlige steder og det er som om man bliver mere og mere modig.
Det er hovedsaglig i udlandet og på vores båd jeg har thong på i solen. Jeg har også samlet en kæmpe samling af forskellige thong lige latex til nogle med blonder men stadig mande udgaver.
Jeg har og holder også en fin tanline som er synlig når jeg bader til batminton, men kun ganske få har set den da der ikke er nogle af mine venner som bader efter sport, det giver også et kick at stå med tanline og tage thong på uden at vide hvem der kommer ind af døren.
Fortæl gerne mere om dine oplevelser med din thong, det er virkelig spændende læsning.
PS jeg kan se der er en mere fra Danmark på denne side

carnafix

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 03:20:32 PM »
Hej, med jer  :)
En enkelt dansker mere her på 31 - jeg har dog aldrig "offentligt" haft g-streng på endnu, desværre.
Men næsten altid til hverdag hvor ingen bekendte vil kunne se det, men skifter aldrig for at tage til lægen, fysio, massage eller ligende så de har alle set :)

thongdk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 09:10:35 AM »
Velkommen til dansker,
Jeg er sikker på der er langt flere danskere i thong eller string, det er jo kun undertøj.
Selv om jeg har thong på 24/7 er det meget få som faktisk har set det.
Tager til grand canaria mellem jul og nytår for at pleje min tanline.
Du skulle prøve at ligge på stranden og tage sol eller svømme i vandet, en super dejlig følelse,
Selv på de offentlige strande i det meste af Spanien er der ingen som siger noget.
God jul til dig carnafix og i øvrige danskere.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 07:11:40 PM »
Ik was in de veronderstelling dat Engels de voertaal was op dit forum.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

JohnG

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 10:10:12 PM »
I agree with beachlion, that the language in this forum should be English.

thongdk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 01:48:06 PM »
Sorry, Should probably write in English in the future

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2019, 07:12:36 AM »
i think it's fine to have threads in different languages. but i think it should be noted in the title :) so folks know what to expect when clicking. i think language is a uniting factor and could help some people communicate better if english isnt their first language. true, if its not english it wont be as accessible to all [there's always google and internet translators], but i still think it's valuable for some folks. :) or [i know its extra work, but you could write in english AND an alternate language so it's accessible to all.] it's all good to me ^_^

just add a tag in the title like SPN or DAN or FR or THAI or what be it.

that said, welcome Dane ^_^ i buy primarily online too but i am lucky enough that my town in texas has a few specialty and novelty men's underwear stores in our gay 'strip' or 'village'. but those are usually overpriced, so i stick to online  now really.

and i'd like to know some of those embarrassing experiences!
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2019, 03:00:52 AM »
It would be great to use other languages, using a tag for the title of the thread or with sections in other languages, such as Danish, Spanish... specially those languages wich don't have forum for their male thongers.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.