Author Topic: Question for all male thong wearers  (Read 4871 times)

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Question for all male thong wearers
« on: October 03, 2019, 03:33:49 PM »
ve recently had a conversation with my wife about my love for thongs, bikini’s, and other types of underwear that aren’t the “norm” for men. It took a lot for me to admit it to her and she told me that she doesn’t like it and thinks it’s odd. I’m not sure where to go from here. I go crazy thinking about it because wearing thongs and string bikinis is something I feel strongly about. They are the most comfortable things ever and I just love them. Any suggestions?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Question for all male thong wearers
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 05:53:09 PM »
Just tell her it is a simple piece of clothing. The prude American attitude made it into a taboo. In Europe it is not very popular with men but there are no laws against the wearing of thongs or g-strings. As a man you can wear skimpy suits where it is appropriate like beaches.
As underwear it is something nobody will see unintentional so nobody will know you prefer the comfort of a thong instead of those bulky boxers.

In the past I had the same problem with my partner, a full blooded Italian. She hated skimpy suits on men and we never came to an agreement. It contributed slightly to our spit-up after 15 year.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 05:55:59 PM »
I definitely prefer thongs and string bikinis over boxers. What’s your favorite thing about wearing a thong?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 05:59:32 PM »
Comfort. Comfort. Comfort and for the beach the least coverage.

Cocksoxman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 10:43:45 PM »
At the end of the day, can she accept you wearing thongs or whatever?  A person should love and accept you for who you are regardless of your preference of undergarment.  If she has a problem or things in the relationship go sour, perhaps you both need to re-evaluate.  Thong underwear is only a symptom or a foreshadowing of a larger problem.  Hope it works out.

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 12:05:35 AM »
I 100% agree with you. There’s no reason that I shouldn’t be able to wear thongs or any type of undies that I prefer. She has been an avid thong wearer since the day I met her, so if she is able to wear thongs then I should be able to. A male wearing a thong or bikini does not change who they are as a person. I personally just think she is being unfair in the situation at the moment.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 02:04:36 PM »
If your wife wears thongs and you are not allowed to wear them, then there is certainly something wrong with her reasoning. It sounds like a form of discrimination. You should have the same rights as she has.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 03:44:34 AM »
My favourite thing about wearing thongs is the comfort, the fit and them not riding up like boxers. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 12:22:23 PM »
I can feel your struggle man. As long as your wife is not too controlling and aggressive about your choice for wearing thongs, like if she confiscates your thong and cuts them, then you should try casually wearing them without directly telling her I guess. If she was truly your wife, then she would accept your choice for wearing thongs as underwear. You're not pressuring nor forcing her to wear thongs. It's not like it's bad for your health like smoking and drinking excessively (sorry, no offense to people on this forum who do smoke or drink often). It's simply underwear! Thongs are the perfect kind of underwear, and it provides so many benefits. Keep thonging brother!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2019, 12:52:05 AM »
At the end of the day it’s a style of underwear that you like. They look good on men and are really comfortable. She might come around eventually eventually have a talk about it and be honest with her