Author Topic: New to the Thong forum myself  (Read 3690 times)

obe1_home

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
New to the Thong forum myself
« on: October 02, 2019, 07:53:03 PM »
Howdy from Texas,

I am a 54 year old Bi Married male and lived by some simple rules I learn when I was young from a 40 year old. Try things twice before deciding. That rule has served me well for a number of years.

I married my wife 25 years ago this year, and enjoyed how my lady looks in Thong and wearing at the time with tight fitting jeans. I was new to country dancing and this is how we met.  The no panty lines was a nice look.

My wife taught elementary school, and we kept our personal business separate from work and school, including wearing thongs. She did not feel comfy wearing thongs to school. 

One day she came home and I threw all her undies except for her thongs away! She asked what happened to my other undies? I said, I pitched them out! She said alrighty!

The next few days, she bought me thongs and did the same, she threw all of my old undies out! “What is good for the goose is good for the gander!” Of corse I asked, honey where are my undies, she smiled , then she walked away!

We are in the 90s and when Fredericks of Hollywood carried men’s thongs. They where not that well made at the time and I struggled finding 24/7 wearable thongs. I did however find some and never looked back.  Today I switch back and forth between thongs and tight briefs and wear briefs or tight boxer briefs in the winter wear.

A strange funny embarrassing moment happened back to me in the late 90’s. I went with a friend camping and hunting. We setup the camp ground and the tent. We went off to hunt, and a big storm blew in.... soaked everything!! My cloths and sleeping bag, broke the tent polls, and we scrambled getting things rounded up. Me straight friend picks up my cloths bag, And sees my thongs packed... now wet. He asked me, “your are not gay are you”! What an awkward moment explaining the wife, making the switch at my hand, and now I made the switch at her hands. We are still good best of friend today. I just wear briefs when we get hotels traveling on out motorcycles on trips, or camp out on bike trips. It’s Just easier... I do however wear a speedo when we stay at a hotel and get in the hot tube and or swim.

Well that’s my story...

Enjoy and stay thonged!

Tex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:57:02 AM by obe1_home »

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New to the Thong forum myself
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 09:55:43 AM »
What part of Texas do you live?

obe1_home