Author Topic: Thongs found in laundry by old classmate.  (Read 5183 times)

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thongs found in laundry by old classmate.
« on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:16 AM »
My wife and I let an old classmate of mine (female) sleep on our couch for a week or so until her apartment was ready to move into.  She would leave whenever my wife left and I was still home.  She would return after I left for work. 

I had put a load of clothes into the washer before I left for work without even thinking about a couple of thongs I had in it.  She was sitting outside when I came home for lunch (I live 5 minutes from my office) and told me that she'd finished my laundry as she had to wash a load too.  She then said, "I folded your clothes and put your unmentionables in the bottom of the basket." 

That's when I remembered that I had a couple of thongs in with my laundry (I only wore them to the tanning bed back then).  I said, "Okay......thanks."   She said, I know how it is, I used to be married too you know?"  Nothing else was ever said as far as I know (I'm sure that my wife would've said something if she had been told about it. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs found in laundry by old classmate.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 09:54:47 AM »
Can't help but wonder what she meant by the last thing she said haha. But hey, she seems to not care! I always forget my thongs in the laundry. Or I'll have a couple that accidentally get dried when I hang the rest of them.

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 10:05:34 AM »
Can't help but wonder what she meant by the last thing she said haha. But hey, she seems to not care! I always forget my thongs in the laundry. Or I'll have a couple that accidentally get dried when I hang the rest of them.
Yeah, I wondered about that myself.  She did seem to be cool about it.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 06:05:25 PM »
Yeah, I wondered about that myself.  She did seem to be cool about it.

Why should anybody be disturbed by a piece of clothing? Get real.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 03:45:45 AM »
I wash mine and hang them on the line to dry. And nobody says anything when they see them. As I really don’t care what others think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk