Author Topic: New to the forum!!!!!  (Read 2512 times)

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
New to the forum!!!!!
« on: October 03, 2019, 05:38:33 PM »
Hey y’all I’m Steve l, just joined here today. I LOVE wearing thongs. The feeling of slipping on a thong up your hips and slowly slipping it on between my cheeks is indescribable. I also wear bikinis (string as well) which I love also. But there’s just something about putting on a thong that really makes me happy. I’d love some suggestions on how some of y’all got your wives to be so accepting of thong wearing.

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 09:49:54 PM »
Hey Steve and welcome.  I know what you mean about putting a thong on it is indescribable.  I've worn thongs and g-strings in the bedroom during foreplay with my wife from time to time since our honeymoon. 

She never has said whether she liked them or me wearing them but has playfully grabbed or spanked my ass while I had them on, so I guess she did but just didn't say she did.

She never has worn thongs and hasn't worn bikini panties since our son was born 24 years ago because she put on weight and just doesn't think she looks good in them anymore (regardless of how many times I tell her she does).  :(

I've been wearing a thong on a daily basis including to bed 99% of the time for a couple of months now.  I'm sure she knows since I don't try to hide them except wearing a t-shirt too most of the time to bed even when I don't wear a bottom at all.

I started wearing thongs after wearing some jockstraps 2 1/2 months ago after my doctor recommended that I wear support underwear to help prevent pain in the right side of my groin after he repaired a pretty big inguinal hernia and just couldn't deal with wearing 1 everyday.  I ordered a 3 pack of Ikingsky micro thongs from Amazon and was hooked from day 1.

I told my wife what the doc said when she asked me why I was wearing a jockstrap everyday.  I guess she figured that I didn't like wearing a jockstrap everyday since I started wearing thongs everyday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 09:11:28 AM »
welcome to the forums! i look forward to your posts! ^_^
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »
Welcome Steve. Can’t wait to see and comment on more of your posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 07:50:28 PM »
Thanks all!! What’s y’all a favorite part about thongs? Mine is definitely the support but even better the feeling of the thong between my butt cheeks. Tell me more about your thong wearing!!