Author Topic: Wife’s Opinion on Thong Wearing?  (Read 5666 times)

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Wife’s Opinion on Thong Wearing?
« on: October 03, 2019, 06:02:50 PM »
How many wives were accepting of thongs and how many wives were not accepting? What were your wife’s response to your thong wearing?

Ghostly_Soul

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Wife’s Opinion on Thong Wearing?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 10:30:17 PM »
My wife asked me to weat thongs :) She bought me several. She also asked me to go to solarium wearing thongs and now she is happy to watch my ass

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 12:08:32 AM »
That’s great! And I’m glad she is accepting of your thong wearing. My wife currently thinks that it is odd and weird and that “it’s something she’s not into”. It shouldn’t matter. I want to wear them and there no reason I shouldn’t be able to. I love the way things make my ass look and they are just more comfortable underwear compared to boxers.

kraig911

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 06:20:50 AM »
My wife got me started on wearing every day. Started with her buying me a couple for fun.  She enjoyed us having a little secret.  Once I started wearing them, I realized how much more comfortable they are then everything else once you find the right fit.  It's all she wears and said once I started daily, I wouldn't switch back...she was right lol.  She picks out what she wants me in when we go out and on special occasions. Def makes it more fun!

I will admit I was a bit timid around the wife even at first, even with her support. Felt extremely exposed lol. Once I quit worrying about it, it's just like wearing anything else.

Thongs4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 06:43:39 AM »
That’s great that she got you wearing thongs. Mine had told me if I feel that strongly about them then you need to do what you have to do but she’s still going to think it’s odd. I’m not sure if I should start wearing them around her or not. She is accepting of my bikinis that I wear but thongs are what I love most and I need her to be accepting of it and I’m not sure what to do now

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 01:05:24 PM »
My gf, now fiancée, was a little shocked that wore thongs at first. The first time she saw me in a thong was the morning after we spent our first night together. I had worn a boxer brief because I wasn't planning on showing her my underwear of preference just yet. But only had the one pair, the next morning I came out in a plain grey cotton thong. She was so shocked that she stopped brushing her teeth and asked me to spin around. It was quite funny, she said she never men wear thongs. She really liked seeing me in a thong, so I told her that that's what I wear regularly. Been great ever since.

thongdk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 01:32:41 PM »
My wife accept I use thongs 24/7 the last 15 years, she also use thong and when we go to the beach
We both have small black thong, nobody say anything only a smile.
I am 100% thong lover and love the thong feeling on my ass and same time I feel me quiet sexy 😊 I hope ther are more men there trying a thong so they can feel the comfort it gives.
It's still a taboo in Denmark but there are so many great web shop in denmark and England so I don't think I am the only thong lovers.
In denmark there is no role to wearing thong.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »
That’s great that she got you wearing thongs. Mine had told me if I feel that strongly about them then you need to do what you have to do but she’s still going to think it’s odd. I’m not sure if I should start wearing them around her or not. She is accepting of my bikinis that I wear but thongs are what I love most and I need her to be accepting of it and I’m not sure what to do now

Your wife may be brainwashed by peer-pressure and the various forums about lifestyle. When women are together most of the time they toathe thongs and g-strings on men. They just do it because they think it is the right thing to do. Without peer-pressure they even might like it. But some may like it in general but not with their own partner. Because what would other people say or think? Why do you think the Chippendales were so popular?
Just wear your thongs and let your wife get used to it. In the end she will see that the sky is not falling down or you are hit by lightning.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 10:35:17 AM »
My wife loves them but is a little embarrassed if it’s sticking out. I began wearing exclusively thongs a few years before we first got together and the first time we hooked up she was a little taken aback but was into them pretty quickly, literally and figuratively.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2019, 07:44:31 PM »
So I began wearing thongs just over a couple years ago, after 25+ years of marriage. I’ve posted here before about why I did—it was for the support and after a couple years of visiting two different doctors for testicular pain I arrived at wearing thongs. My doc said as a last resort to try to change my underwear to the most supportive thing I could find. Tight Calvin Klein jockey style hadn’t worked, and my last two choices seemed to be the age-old jockstrap or a man thong. Scientifically and anatomically, the thong made perfect sense. I bought some on Amazon and after one day of wearing them, my testicular pain I had for 10 years (since my vasectomy) just vanished.

So, I broke the news to my wife at the end of the first day I wore them. I was scared she would suspect I was gay. However, she was immediately understanding and more curious about them that I ever anticipated. She had often complimented my tight little round ass (I’m a runner), and I think to the degree that a woman could be turned on by a man in a thong, she liked seeing my ass in a unique flashy way.

Since then she’s never had an issue with me wearing them. She takes interest in the different colors and fabrics. The only time she isn’t as enthusiastic about them as me is that I like to wear them during sex (the movement with the fabric rubbing up against your ass is extra fun). She just always wants me to take them off. Not sure why. 

Most of the brands I buy are masculine designed with elastic waistbands. I don’t have any pink ones or ones with lace.