Author Topic: At my parents in law  (Read 5986 times)

Dane in thongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
At my parents in law
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:18:19 AM »
Hi
Since becoming a member in this forum, I have been wondering which of all my embarrasing moments should be my first post - this morning I had a new VERY embarrasing moment.
My family had a sleepover at my parents in law, and me and my wife slept in my wifes former room. As i often do in our own place, I slept in a thong (Manstore Tower string).
My mom in law always cooks breakfast, and as in the old days she always come in to the room, to tells us that breakfast is ready.
This morning she came in when I was sleeping, and my wife was awake. After she left, my wife woke me up, and she told me, that her mom walked in, while I was laying without a blanket, and my thong facing right towards the door. Can you imagine how I felt, when I had to enter the kitchen? I just knew that they would comment, and they sure did...

asianthonger92

Re: At my parents in law
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:14 AM »
Funny... what did they say?

Dane in thongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 09:58:30 AM »
At the time I didn’t think it was that funny, but....
My wife went in to the kitchen first, because I was embarrased, and I could here them whisper. When I walked in to the kitchen, my wife and her mom laughed, and my wife who knew how embarrased I was, just decided to play along. She said that her mom asked why I wore a thong, and I really didn’t know what to answer. The only thing I could come up with was, that I liked the feeling of it, and that her daughter liked the look of me in a thong.

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 07:56:04 PM »
My wife went in to the kitchen first, because I was embarrased, and I could here them whisper. When I walked in to the kitchen, my wife and her mom laughed, and my wife who knew how embarrased I was, just decided to play along. She said that her mom asked why I wore a thong, and I really didn’t know what to answer. The only thing I could come up with was, that I liked the feeling of it, and that her daughter liked the look of me in a thong.
Nothing like an honest answer.  Did her mom's jaw drop at your answer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 07:54:38 AM »

Great answer, your wife is immediately partner in "crime".

esoom

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 09:26:58 PM »
Your response was great haha.  My mother in-law has on multiple occasions decided to help with laundry when we stay over.  She has finally started getting my pile and my wife's pile of clothes correct