Author Topic: halloween costume that involves a thong  (Read 2985 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
halloween costume that involves a thong
« on: October 23, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »
I'm looking for new Halloween costume ideas that involves a thong exclusively or at least where it is slightly exposed. What costumes have you worn wearing a thong that shows.  I have a gladiator costume that I've worn a few years now. I made the Roman Battle skirt and wear a black thong under it,  I would like to wear something new
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 04:42:31 PM by FLthong »
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: hallween costume that involves a thong
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 04:17:27 PM »
so i've thongged up lots of things personally: greek gods [hermes, had the right accessories], a couple superheroes, a swamp creature, and really it all comes down to the right accessories and your comfort and mobility, and dressing for the weather. a couple years ago i was a wizard in a thong lol. i had a cape and harness to match my thong, a fur shouldier piece, a nice belt and pouch, a staff, and of course, a wizard hat. had a long beard too but ended up not using it.

also, here's an old youtube channel i like that had some good ideas. it's no longer posted on but still worth refrencing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F4jqzAFKn5ycyMisbaLYA
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: halloween costume that involves a thong
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 10:26:24 PM »
This year I’ll be Batman with boots and a black thong. My wife is going Wonder Woman in a blue thong. The boots will be the seller to compliment the thongs

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: halloween costume that involves a thong
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 12:00:06 PM »
pictures or it didn't happen  ;D