Author Topic: The 30-day Thong Challenge  (Read 8910 times)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
The 30-day Thong Challenge
« on: October 28, 2019, 07:24:38 AM »
I've been thinking lately about the mindset of someone who may be relatively new to or not completely sure about the world of thongs. Whether it be for reasons of judgment, comfort, or what have you. I know I was like this for quite some time. I became tired of my intermittent thong wearing only when I felt sexy, being that I knew how genuinely comfortable and supportive they were.

A couple months ago, I threw out all of my pairs of boxers/boxer briefs, held on to a few pairs of briefs, and was left with a handful of jockstrap and a ton of thongs. This pushed me to do something I had always wanted to do but had never done before this point, and that was to stop resisting and wear a thong EVERY day. That was August 26th, my first day of school. I'm proud to say since then, I have only worn thongs. It's great that I already had such a large collection to get me started!

I would encourage new thongers, or perhaps the people who just wear them every so often to take a 30 day challenge. Get a five pack of thongs that you think are a great fit for you (unless you already have some). And completely disregard all your other underwear. From personal experience, after the 30 day mark, it became 100% routine. A couple weeks back I tried on a pair of mini briefs that I used to love and I wasn't so crazy about them anymore. Even they didn't offer the support and comfort I get from my favorite thongs. So I immediately took them off and put on one of my favorites.

There is one very notable hurdle to someone who hasn't pursued this before, and that is the situational aspect. Sometimes you may wonder why you are wearing a thong when going to do a certain thing. Or you may even feel guilty about it. From my experience being a little over 60 days, this concern has dwindled to almost nothing. Slowly but surely, you will begin to see that they're just underwear. And on top of that, they're some of the most comfortable.

I would love to hear if anyone has done this challenge before or if anyone is willing to take it on. Maybe some experienced thongers can reminisce on their first full time wearing and how liberating it truly was. Keep thonging everyone, it's 2019 and it's abiut time this trend worked it's way over to the U.S. and across the rest of the world. Cheers! 

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: The 30-day Thong Challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 01:49:26 PM »
It would be much easier if the world saw thongs as underwear and not just as sex toys. Since around 2000 I wear thongs in public at the beach, until 2005 if I was on my own and after that always. Since 2005 I wear thongs as underwear 100%.

My partner was against everything skimpy on men. After we split up in 2005, I could do what I wanted to do.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 08:09:43 PM »
This challenge kind of makes me laugh. It seems like such and odd thing to call a challenge, since all you have to do is wear a thong every day. May not seem like a challenge to someone who doesn't feel the way you do.

To be clear, the reason it makes me laugh is because I recall when I first made the transition to almost full time thong wearer. I kept a log on a pad of paper. Each line had a date with a T(hong) or B(ikini). No one could tell what it was tracking by looking at it. I guess it was my own personal challenge. I remember going through it after 90+ days and being extremely satisfied finding only 5 or 6 B's.

What is funny to me about the challenge isn't necessarily what you described, it's the fact that we all have our own personal goals related to a simple piece of underwear. This board never ceases to amaze me how many men have similar feelings and experiences as I do.

I expect by now you have to be well into the hundreds of days.

Makes me feel less odd I suppose. Or maybe I still feel odd, just odd with more friends.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 08:05:30 PM »
I’m definitely in the 8,000+ days category! 24 years wearing predominantly thongs and occasionally a string bikini. The days certainly add up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 02:31:35 PM »
I'm at around 5,000 days, give or take.

It's odd how despite the fact I've been doing it for as long as I have I still find wearing thongs to be so sexy.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:52:11 AM »
I know, you’d think eventually it would get “old” or “routine”. But I honestly find it almost as exciting today as when I first made the switch!

Thongman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 12:39:55 PM »
Lol well I am 23 years of wearing exclusively thongs and g strings only...[emoji527]

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 01:41:27 PM »
That’s cool glad you’ve decided to wear things everyday and it’s going well. It becomes even more normal after a while. I’ve worn a thong everyday for about 3 and a half years now, I can’t ever imagine not wanting to wear a thong tbh, I still enjoy the feeling of putting a new one on each day.

For me it never really had to be a challenge. I liked thongs from the off. In the first few weeks of wearing one I was just making a conscious decision, do I want to wear a thong today? Most the time the answer was yes. After 2 months or so I’d realised I hadn’t worn anything else for about 30 days and didn’t intend to anytime soon so I threw all my other underwear out to make room for more thongs.

daysofsun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 07:01:02 PM »
I’m currently on my longest streak with wearing thongs. Day after Christmas until now and I don’t see it changing anytime soon! Loving it!!

TightThong

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 03:52:11 AM »
I love this thread as I converted to 95% thongs about 2yrs back and haven’t looked back (except to look at my tush in the mirror!).  I don’t feel weird at all.  All day i feel sexy and confident.  At the gym i’m A tad careful who sees me and i don’t parade around in my thong...but wear a thong to the beach and have a few for just sleeping in :).

I should have added to this that i did a sort of 30 day, not challenge, but a test to see if the thongs i had at the time could sustain me underwear-wise and if i would be comfortable.  Every day i get dressed and i get a bit excited to put a thong on...and all day i notice it here/there in good ways and then hitting the gym, i get excited again!  That was 2yrs ago...and i just haven’t looked back and regretted anything...in fact i’m So happy i did the conversion! 

Love all around!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 02:00:13 PM by TightThong »

Thongmad

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 05:20:19 AM »
30 days..?

I’m up to 30 plus years!

Heading towards 12,000 days.

Yep, I’m used to them by now ;)

asianthonger92

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 04:16:06 AM »
Since we're all in quarantine, now is a good time to do this 30 day challenge. If you struggled to wear thongs before the lockdown, you can now stay at home and wear the thongs you want.

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 05:07:41 AM »
Been wearing thongs daily since lockdown, so that’s well over 30 days now (unfortunately)...but I’m happy i can still get thong deliveries :)

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 07:44:49 AM »
I read about the challenge back in December and had been a random thong wearer before (Just when I felt like it or when wearing tighter slacks). I decided to start off the new year wearing them more often and even trying the challenge, but as a teacher I found myself worried that I might have a thong slip and my teenage student might catch a glimpse. But in the beginning of March, I decided to take the challenge and picked up a small pack of Ikingsky from Amazon and a 3pack of Murano from Dillard’s to help me have enough for a 2  weeks. Spring break was the 2nd week of March and then the quarantine kicked in. I’m happy to say that I’ve been wearing a thong for almost 2 months. I’ve reached for a pair of briefs, put them on, and they just don’t  feel right. Since then I’ve also ordered a 3 pack of Papi thongs and they are helping with the daily wear. I find that thongs are way more comfortable.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »
I have been wearing thongs since I was 15 years old. However not very often, as I got older I became use to wearing them as well as bikini briefs , now I will say I don’t wear bikini briefs anymore , I have worked in retail for many years, and have bought a lot of mine online as well as at work, I got to the point as my fellow mgrs would call me when they got some new ones in. I would always go and buy them. I really didn’t care if they knew as we would have many discussions around them.  I wear thongs 90% of the time. But mainly boxer briefs just during the winter months ,  I have on occasion worn my thongs and my associates would notice my thong as I did have slip ups when bending down etc, and they never said anything or on occasion I would have a male associate ask me if they where comfy. I always gave  them the truthful answer, so for me I never had a problem wearing them or afraid to say I wore them ,  however when I was married my wife did not like them on me and that was ok.  I still wore them just not around her.  My new partner has no problem with them. So for me it’s about being confident.