Author Topic: New 2xist Maximize Thong  (Read 3078 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
New 2xist Maximize Thong
« on: August 26, 2019, 01:35:18 PM »
For the fans of 2xist thongs, this is the most comfortable thong they have release since the original 2xist Sliq Y-back thong quite a few years ago. The Maximize underwear line has been around for several years but only in a low rise brief and trunk. I also thought a thong version would be excellent and it really is. It is only available in Black and White so not a lot of color options but for those of you that want a good, conservative, thong to wear at the gym for example, I think this one fits the bill. It’s not flashy by any means. Sizing runs a bit large so if you’re a small medium, like me, then the small fits perfectly. The waistband is stretchy, doesn’t roll, & fits great. The pouch is lined which lends itself to a more modest look but it is narrower at the top unlike the other Sliq thongs, has a nice stretch to accommodate most sizes. The pouch is also deep enough to the back so you are secure without gaping or having bits fall out the sides. The thong back was the most pleasant surprise because the Y-back has been replaced with a 1” wide, slightly tapered, tradition t-thong back. Not a Y, not a string, just perfect.

asianthonger92

Re: New 2xist Maximize Thong
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 04:09:37 AM »
Great review. So you got this thong online?

Undieguy25

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 01:53:15 PM »
Does anyone know if the new reveal sport thong from 2xist has gone to single strap instead of Y as well? The pics on the site and description don’t tell anything...  https://2xist.com/products/reveal-https://www.demilked.com/double-standards-illustrations/-thong-0925

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 08:18:04 AM »
so, while looking  [and now wanting to buy lol] i see that it says "modern slip back strap" as opposed to "y-shaped thong at back" like all their y thongs, so im guessing it's single strap!

yay! :D
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 09:17:46 AM »
I remember the first time wearing a y-back thinking it was so novel and interesting....really basically wearing a g-string and not a thong.  The ribbon in the back was only ~1/4” wide.  I just didnt’ like the waistband and the 100% cotton material.  I can do cotton in other underwear but a thong i like nylon or something similar for a better/tighter/closer/sexier fit and feel.