Author Topic: Laundry  (Read 10302 times)

JohnG

Laundry
« on: November 16, 2019, 09:04:13 AM »
My wife and teenage children know I wear thongs. However, it is somehow awkward when your daughter comes downstairs and says: "daddy, I found this is my closet, but I think mom misplaced it, I think it belongs to you", while holding up my Doreanse Stringbody. Thank you my dear, I did not miss it yet... Live continues, because they know my preference of underwear and I don't hide it.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Laundry
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 06:11:48 PM »
my dad wore thongs and never hid the fact. They would always be hanging up to dry after washing. Maybe thats how I got into wearing them.  I wear them 100% of the time. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 07:48:13 AM »
My wife and teenage children know I wear thongs. However, it is somehow awkward when your daughter comes downstairs and says: "daddy, I found this is my closet, but I think mom misplaced it, I think it belongs to you", while holding up my Doreanse Stringbody. Thank you my dear, I did not miss it yet... Live continues, because they know my preference of underwear and I don't hide it.

I looked up the string body you were talking about to get a better idea of what it was and I love it! Awesome story by the way. The times when everything feels completely normal are the best. My question was how is the fit on the string body? I'm a bigger guy with about a 40" waist and was wondering if the measurements are true to size.

JohnG

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 04:47:56 AM »

I looked up the string body you were talking about to get a better idea of what it was and I love it! Awesome story by the way. The times when everything feels completely normal are the best. My question was how is the fit on the string body? I'm a bigger guy with about a 40" waist and was wondering if the measurements are true to size.

XROX,

The fit is normal size, so no size-up required.
I am 6ft 6, XXL fitted well.
The stretch fabric will cater for waist line adjustments  :D

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »
come to think of it, i've actually been 'outed' as a thonger to both my mother [at 15] and mother in law [at 30 xD] as a thong wearer when they have decided to be 'helpful' and take my/our laundry out of the dryer to fold them.

my own mother mentioned it once and then never again. my mother in law[who's awesome and sweet and progressive] then asked my husband all about my underwear prefrences and will bring it up time to time. all you can do is shrug and move on. :) aint nothin gonna shame me or awkward me for my thongs.

if we ever do grow our family, it's gonna be a no biggie, i'm sure. there's way quirkier things about both of us anyway lol
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »
As I live with two roommates, I do my laundry when my roommates are not home. My roommates have never seen my thongs, and they don't know that I wear thongs. Whenever I'm done with laundry, I always check to see if there are any left over clothes in the washer. It'd be embarrassing if my laundry got mixed with my roommates'.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 07:59:32 PM »
Use a laundry pouch for your thongs. I believe it also prevents them from being ruined in the wash too.

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 03:37:06 AM »
come to think of it, i've actually been 'outed' as a thonger to both my mother [at 15] and mother in law [at 30 xD] as a thong wearer when they have decided to be 'helpful' and take my/our laundry out of the dryer to fold them.

my own mother mentioned it once and then never again. my mother in law[who's awesome and sweet and progressive] then asked my husband all about my underwear prefrences and will bring it up time to time. all you can do is shrug and move on. :) aint nothin gonna shame me or awkward me for my thongs.

if we ever do grow our family, it's gonna be a no biggie, i'm sure. there's way quirkier things about both of us anyway lol

Love the story...funny that your mum in law brings it up still.  My mom found out about my thongs in a similar way when i just graduated college and came home for a bit...summer in Chicago, lots of new spandex thongs in the wash, she found about 10 along with workout gear etc.  she just said that she found quite a few pairs of ‘hard to get into underwear’ and smiled then left the room!

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2023, 03:47:07 AM »
My current sister-in-law came across my department store thongs in the wash and asked my gf, her sister, if they were mine. That was the first time anyone apart from my previous gf's have known I wear thongs. Now I'm at a point where someone seeing me in a thong like during a massage, or anywhere else is such a turn off. The excitement's all gone now as I've gotten older and wear thong swimwear at the local pool.

Recently while doing laundry in the local machine for the apartment building I'm living in, I was going back up to take it out to put it into the dryer. The girl who lives next door was taking my laundry out and I came up behind her. She didn't hear me so I was like oh I'll take it. She definitely seen most of the thongs in the wash.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2023, 08:55:57 PM »
Mine got wrapped into my daughters school sheets for her preschool and the teacher had no misconception that it was a woman’s thong. It was definitely a mens thong. It was a funny convo.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2023, 12:09:46 PM »
Mine don't really get mixed up with anybody's as I am the only one that wears thongs in my household. My wife does not care to wear them herself and our roommate doesn't either. But my wife does notice when I get new ones. She'll ask, "Are these new?" or "How come you haven't worn these for me yet?"

Once while we were visiting a friend in AZ, I accidently left my thong on the bathroom floor when showering and they asked who left their thong in the bathroom lol I wasn't around when they asked but my wife picked it up and put in my bag for me. I later fessed up on a different visit and they laughed about it and followed up with the usual questioning: How long have your worn thongs? Why do you like them? Who else knows? lol