Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52338 times)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« on: November 18, 2019, 12:42:27 PM »
I would like to know about the use of thongs as swimwear.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 01:54:27 PM »
i'm fortunate to live in South Florida. Its generally thong weather year round. I ONLY wear thongs. I wear them to the beach, gym, around the house.  Thongs are definitely a fetish of mine. I go to a couple different beaches. One is in Fort Lauderdale called Sebastian Beach. Its a gay beach. Surprisingly i'm usually the only one in a thong. There is a clothing optional beach North Miami Beach called Haulover beach. I still prefer to keep my thong on. I don't want to lose my thong tan line. Plus something left to the imagination is sexy. There might be one or two other guys in thongs at that beach. I would say that thongs are slowly and I mean slowly becoming more popular. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 02:23:42 PM »
Since around 2000, I go to the beach in a thong or g-string. I don't swim so I don't wear swimstrings or -thongs technically. I walked around in thongs at the Dutch beaches and since 2010 at the American beaches (if they allow thongs).
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 08:52:24 PM »
My past few trips to La Jolla I wore a thong. I only exposed my thong while laying out in the sun, I would keep shorts on when going to and from the water. Quite a thrill being only in a thong in public. I would get occasional looks, but I wasn't the only guy in a thong. Plus there were plenty of women in thong bikinis so I wasn't exactly out of place.

justthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 06:59:33 PM »
hey,
i only wear thongs. As Underwear or on the beach, even in pools :-)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 03:06:36 PM »
I voted no but would like to. Guess I’m too chicken! I’m not even sure why I have a desire to do it. Not really sure what I’d get out of it. Maybe just excitement, who knows!

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 06:39:33 PM »
I have worn thongs on C/O beaches. No problem at all. Wanted to try thonging on SoBe Miami, but chickened our. However, I did wear one at the beach hotel pool.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 12:46:08 PM »
I’ve worn a thong suit on many public beaches  all around the U.S., from Florida to Michigan, Massachusetts to California. 99% of the time I have had very positive experiences. Normally I am the only man wearing anything smaller than your standard shorts, but have found that either people leave me alone or (as is more common) women strike up a conversation with me.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 09:44:04 AM »
 I have worn a thong on many beaches here in New England as well as in Floida and the Bahamas. 

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 10:55:03 AM »
Yes..... I've worn thongs at beaches in Florida, Cayman Islands and Hawaii.

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 03:33:26 AM »
For the past year or so i’ve Been wearing thongs full time and have worn them to the beach and pool on an increasing basis.  Initially i chickened out like most do...wearing a thong under my trunks and then never going all the way.  Then i went to a few more gay spots where it would be more welcome, gave it a try and then started doing more and more.  Now i wear thongs most of the time but that’s probably b/c i go to places where i know i can get a away with it.  Miami,LA, Mexico etc...i’ve Had comments before but they’re all good!

Ac89

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 07:07:50 AM »
I’ve never been to a public beach yet. But I’m heading overseas soon and I think I’m going to give it ago...

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 07:43:30 AM »
You won’t regret it. Try and go to a big, quiet beach, maybe one that has naturist and gay areas. Just pitch up close to those rather than the family orientated area and go for it.

I find in incredibly liberating, wearing a thong outside. It’s amazing how a small difference in clothing can make you feel.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Ac89

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 08:57:44 PM »
You won’t regret it. Try and go to a big, quiet beach, maybe one that has naturist and gay areas. Just pitch up close to those rather than the family orientated area and go for it.

I find in incredibly liberating, wearing a thong outside. It’s amazing how a small difference in clothing can make you feel.

I’m hoping there will be a couple of private patches of beach. Start there before I mingle with the general public.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 06:20:07 AM »
I just spent some wonderful days in the Bahamas. On day one I walked out to the pool and beach and stripped down to my BuffedBod Hoist thong. While initially I got a few looks, everyone was payed back. I was able to walk to the water a few times to jump in the ocean. There were a handful of women wearing thong bikinis or very cheeky bikinis. As the week went on I saw a few other men in briefs but no thongs or anything cheeky. As for the women, each day I noticed more women wearing thong bikini and several setting up near me at the pool. In the ocean I had several conversations with women that expressed their appreciation of what I was wearing. I went to a few different beaches and each time it was no big deal. My tan line has been renewed.over all it was a great time, spending all day at the pool and beach in one of my thongs.