Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52340 times)

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2021, 10:56:40 AM »
Oddly enough when I was very young I wasn't aware of the hang ups people had about speedos and even wore one in a public pool where all the north americans would have long shorts. The very first time was in a hot springs and I was super excited to wear my new swim briefs.

Fast forward a year or so and I finally got a thong, a gregg homme and I went to a nude beach and wore it while I was there. Lately i've gotten more repressed due to people's views but I've gone from being weary of wearing speedos to only just wearing them in the pool and gotten to the point of wearing lower cut and skimpier ones. Now it's only rio bikinis... which have been shrinking in the back and I will definitely be moving to a thong shortly - both at the beach and pool.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2021, 07:18:00 AM »
Wore a thong at the beach last week. There were a few girls in cheeky style swimsuits, and only 3 were wearing thongs. I had the skimpiest suit on.

Super sexy! I like the way the thong shapes your behind.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2021, 07:17:54 AM »
Thanks, my ass is not perfect, but I think it is getting bigger.

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2021, 06:04:39 PM »
I haven’t been brave enough to wear a thong to the beach in Australia, it’s not so much a big deal here in Oz, but I’ve chickened out.
I’m definitely going to give it a go this summer (December fir all tryouts northern hemisphere chaps)

Any recommendations fir my first public beach thong?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2021, 08:14:25 PM »
Congratulations on your first time on the beach wearing a thong. I hope you take the opportunity to enjoy the experience many more times.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2021, 02:30:32 AM »
Just made it to the beach in a thong this morning for the first time. My wife and I found a sparsely populated beach. There were just a few scattered people doing some fishing. We laid out and tanned and did some swimming. A few cars drove by and I'm sure a few people noticed us, but we got no feedback. Looking at some of the photos we took, I'm kind of amazed now I was walking around in so little clothing [emoji28]  Swimming was really pleasant in just the thong. Hopefully, we'll try again, but I still think I'd be shy if families were around.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Wow cool thong. What brand are you wearing?

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2021, 03:10:44 AM »
If anyone is up for sandy hook, I'd be down to try it

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2021, 04:44:54 AM »
Just made it to the beach in a thong this morning for the first time. My wife and I found a sparsely populated beach. There were just a few scattered people doing some fishing. We laid out and tanned and did some swimming. A few cars drove by and I'm sure a few people noticed us, but we got no feedback. Looking at some of the photos we took, I'm kind of amazed now I was walking around in so little clothing [emoji28]  Swimming was really pleasant in just the thong. Hopefully, we'll try again, but I still think I'd be shy if families were around.

Wow cool thong. What brand are you wearing?

Hi Noru, this is just a regular old Joe Snyder thong. I forget the model, but it's the one everyone seems to have.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:51:46 AM by WizardWednesday »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2021, 07:12:30 AM »

Congratulations on wearing your thong on a public beach. I remember my first time and it was an amazing rush of adrenaline. You are very lucky to have a wife that is supportive of you wearing a thong on the beach. Was she also in a thong? Great choice of thongs in your Joe Snyder. It is a classic design that will never go out of style. You wear it well!

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2021, 12:32:26 PM »

Congratulations on wearing your thong on a public beach. I remember my first time and it was an amazing rush of adrenaline. You are very lucky to have a wife that is supportive of you wearing a thong on the beach. Was she also in a thong? Great choice of thongs in your Joe Snyder. It is a classic design that will never go out of style. You wear it well!
Thanks! It was a lot of fun. Yes, my wife was wearing a thong as well. I'm amazed she actually gave it a try. I think she enjoyed the whole experience more than she was expecting.

kiyoothong

« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2021, 04:07:14 AM »
You must have a great time, and I am happy for you.

Keep thonging

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2021, 02:07:21 PM »
You must have a great time, and I am happy for you.

Keep thonging
Thank you! We made it to the beach again the other day. We tried a different beach, but still early in the morning. We walked by several people who smiled and waved. No one exploded at the sight of our bare asses [emoji28] I think I'm getting more comfortable thonging around strangers so we could try a busier time.

kat01sn

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2021, 01:57:27 PM »
This year was the first time I’ve worn a thong at the beach. I’ve done it 3 times so far. Every time it’s nerve wracking but fun.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2021, 07:57:11 AM »
That's awesome! I hope it continues to be a positive experience.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2021, 06:47:46 AM »
Congratulations! Keep hitting the beach in your thong. It gets better and your confidence will grow.