Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52573 times)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 07:53:15 AM »
Bahamas, sounds fantastic, I’m so jealous.

It seems to be a common theme unfortunately, you’ll see women in thong bikinis on the beach but never usually a man in a thong.

At least we are doing our bit to try and change that.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 05:47:22 PM »
After weeks of poor weather, cold weather and a stay at home order I finally was able to spend a couple hours on a local beach today. The beach was full of people on this 90 degree day. I was able to find a spot with the more than appropriate social distance and a good view of the beach. Of course I wore one of my Buffedbod thongs (orange and black wild print). Interestingly enough I saw only two women with cheeky bikinis. All others were much more conservative suits. Men only in board short. I got lots of looks, a few smiles and was otherwise left in peace. I was really hoping for more company of others in revealing swimwear.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2020, 02:30:42 PM »
Great beach day in a great thong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThongsRcheeky

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 12:56:59 PM »
No I have not worn a thong to the beach or a pool. I would like to someday.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »
I have. It is a great feeling to lay out in the sun and feel the warm air while you wear so little.

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2020, 03:49:36 AM »
I have. It is a great feeling to lay out in the sun and feel the warm air while you wear so little.

Super sexy pics...looking great at the beach!

I’m going to my friend’s pool tomorrow for some drinks, some sun n’ fun...can’t wait....and I’m just in the process of deciding what thong to wear in front of the whole group...all guys, all gay/bi...about 1/2 know i wear a thong and expect me to per my usual choice...any thoughts/ideas?

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2020, 05:10:49 AM »

I’m going to my friend’s pool tomorrow for some drinks, some sun n’ fun...can’t wait....and I’m just in the process of deciding what thong to wear in front of the whole group...all guys, all gay/bi...about 1/2 know i wear a thong and expect me to per my usual choice...any thoughts/ideas?
Not knowing what thongs you have (unless you want to share some option pictures), I would suggest whatever you will confident in around everyone and won’t make you feel/look self-conscious.

TightThong

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2020, 12:48:35 PM »

Not knowing what thongs you have (unless you want to share some option pictures), I would suggest whatever you will confident in around everyone and won’t make you feel/look self-conscious.

Fair enough.  I have similar thongs as you (more or less)...so I’ll wear something like a JS.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2020, 01:37:13 PM »

Fair enough.  I have similar thongs as you (more or less)...so I’ll wear something like a JS.
I’m sure you will look great in whatever you wear.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2020, 03:43:03 AM »

How did it go? What thong did you end up wearing?

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2020, 06:28:41 AM »
@ TightThong

So what did you wear and how was the pool with friends ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:30:56 AM by Tnline »

asianthonger92

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2020, 08:04:38 AM »
I'm in Canada, and it looks like summer is coming to an end. I'm gonna make more trips to the beach before it gets chilly. I'm currently at a local beach. It's a small beach by the river.

TightThong

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2020, 09:31:33 AM »
@ TightThong

I just went for it.  Wore a Joe Snyder bulge thong, it was brand new, and that really nice burgundy color...it was perfect.  I brought a couple more regular/conservative thongs too...and 1 square cut (for any emergency!).  Everyone loved it!  I’ll try to post a pic

TightThong

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2020, 09:32:35 AM »
@ TightThong

I just went for it.  Wore a Joe Snyder bulge thong, it was brand new, and that really nice burgundy color...it was perfect.  I brought a couple more regular/conservative thongs too...and 1 square cut (for any emergency!).  Everyone loved it!  I’ll try to post a pic

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2020, 09:41:54 AM »
@ TightThong

That’s awesome. How did everybody react.