Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52572 times)

TightThong

Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2020, 05:11:10 AM »
@ TightThong

So what did you wear and how was the pool with friends ?

I just went for it.  Wore a Joe Snyder bulge thong, it was brand new, and that really nice burgundy color...it was perfect.  I brought a couple more regular/conservative thongs too...and 1 square cut (for any emergency!).  Everyone loved it!  I’ll try to post a pic
That’s awesome. How did everybody react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually...they loved it!  It was literally the topic of the day at the pool and ever since they’ve been asking people back and asking me to wear one of my little thongs! 

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2020, 07:50:15 PM »
I'm in Canada, and it looks like summer is coming to an end. I'm gonna make more trips to the beach before it gets chilly. I'm currently at a local beach. It's a small beach by the river.

Nice! [emoji1303]

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2020, 08:52:51 PM »
I have worn a thong to only one public beach, Lighthouse Beach at Robert Moses State Park on Fire Island. This used to be a clothing optional beach until a few years ago. The last 2 years I ventured quite a ways from the parking lot and was the only male in a thong, with only a few people near by. This year I have found a spot were a lot of thong wearing men set up.

TightThong

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2020, 08:19:41 AM »
I have worn a thong to only one public beach, Lighthouse Beach at Robert Moses State Park on Fire Island. This used to be a clothing optional beach until a few years ago. The last 2 years I ventured quite a ways from the parking lot and was the only male in a thong, with only a few people near by. This year I have found a spot were a lot of thong wearing men set up.

I’ve done the same when I’m out on the Island...but where did you find the concentration of thongers?

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2020, 08:26:57 AM »
Headed to the beach now.. thonged of course. Trying to figure out what thong to wear.  I take a few extras with me.  Sometimes i like to change my thong or at lease wear a dry one home.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TightThong

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2020, 12:58:51 PM »
Headed to the beach now.. thonged of course. Trying to figure out what thong to wear.  I take a few extras with me.  Sometimes i like to change my thong or at lease wear a dry one home.

Agree, i always bring 4-5 with me...depends on mood and like a dry/clean one to wear home or out with friends

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2020, 07:51:21 PM »

I’ve done the same when I’m out on the Island...but where did you find the concentration of thongers?

Field 5. Go to the east end of the parking lot to enter the beach. Walk down the beach towards the lighthouse and that's where they have been set up this summer.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2020, 12:34:45 PM »
I love this time of year at the beach I was out yesterday at a local beach. I met three friends there, two women one man. The beach was sparsely populated. The women wore nice bikinis, the guy was in a bikini style brief and me in a TropicalThong thong suit. We had the music playing as we danced and played around. I know we got some looks, more for acting crazy and having fun that for what we wore. Of course the women chose the thong of the day for me. It was the first thing they wanted to do. I was happy to let them make the choice. I brought a dozen to choose from and they chose the metallic blue and silver stars print. I just wish I had more of these days before the cold sets in this year.

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2020, 10:35:20 PM »
I’m thonging at the beach for very long now. There’s nothing better than feeling the breeze on your buns.
Went with friends to France last September, didn’t know if they knew I was wearing thongs - now they know, not a problem ;-)
Didn’t dare to wear a thong at the public pool in that little Austrian village I use to go to for skiing and this summer for hiking ...
This was yesterday by the river at the local “gay beach”

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 03:11:39 PM »
That thong looks great on you.  Both the front pouch and on your butt.  Thanks for sharing

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 10:18:29 PM »
That thong looks great on you.  Both the front pouch and on your butt.  Thanks for sharing

My pleasure [emoji85] Thank you

So many men, so little thongs - reduce it to the max!
- reduce it to the max -

TightThong

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2020, 03:14:06 AM »
I’m thonging at the beach for very long now. There’s nothing better than feeling the breeze on your buns.
Went with friends to France last September, didn’t know if they knew I was wearing thongs - now they know, not a problem ;-)
Didn’t dare to wear a thong at the public pool in that little Austrian village I use to go to for skiing and this summer for hiking ...
This was yesterday by the river at the local “gay beach”

That’s a sexy look on you all around...so minimal but you fill it perfectly!  You have such a cute bubble butt that’s necessary to make a micro thong pop like that!   Who makes it?

And, man, that ‘beach’ looks pretty rough...

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2020, 03:17:33 AM »

That’s a sexy look on you all around...so minimal but you fill it perfectly!  You have such a cute bubble butt that’s necessary to make a micro thong pop like that!   Who makes it?

And, man, that ‘beach’ looks pretty rough...

Thanks, mate - it’s a Joe Snyder bulge thong. And the beach‘s not really a beach ... stones by the river but there’s a little sandy part with bushes, too. Most of the gays would run around naked anyway ... I’d be the only one dressed, most of the time ;-)

- reduce it to the max -

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2020, 01:27:34 PM »
I have. It is a great feeling to lay out in the sun and feel the warm air while you wear so little.

Is this the joe Snyder 3 thong? Do you like it? I think I ordered the same one. It's arriving tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2020, 02:54:49 PM »
I have. It is a great feeling to lay out in the sun and feel the warm air while you wear so little.

Is this the joe Snyder 3 thong? Do you like it? I think I ordered the same one. It's arriving tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
This is the JS03, NOT the polyester. I love them. They are my favorite swimwear and are pretty regularly used for all day underwear.