Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52520 times)

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2021, 11:21:03 AM »
Back home and dreaming of my beach time a few days ago. I was wearing one of my smallest thongs, tie side adjustable pouch thong from Tropicalthongs. Great piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very sexy, what's your size?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2021, 06:20:50 PM »
Thank you,
Size? This is a one size fits most for this item. Otherwise generally medium in most things.o

kiyoothong

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2021, 04:30:40 AM »
Looks like you had a great time, RCBlue. Were you the only male thonger on the beach?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2021, 05:11:25 AM »
I was the only male thong wearer I saw. I didn’t even see a man in anything more revealing than board shorts. The women wore mostly thongs or very cheeky bikinis for the most part.

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »
I am the odd one out here. I mostly wear shorts in the pool. Sometimes I wear swim trunks.

More power to you guys for wearing thong swimsuits.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2021, 01:40:49 PM »
Finally a beautiful day here in the Great Lakes. Warm, sunny and beautiful here today. I spent the day at the beach with a friend. It’s the earliest time of year  I’ve been at a local beach. Maybe it will be an early summer and many more days of wearing a thong on a beach.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2021, 09:22:01 AM »
My collection of swimsuits. So aside from long knee length shorts, I managed to buy the somewhat rare Japanese style arena swim bikini briefs. I probably wont be wearing it unless we're in a private pool, much less the desmitt swim thong unless as a piece of undergarment when swimming (Dont have thatt confidence yet guys). Most likely, I'll be wearing the HOM sealife swim briefs, they are so comfortable and they still kind of fall under the bikini style which is nice.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2021, 11:35:18 AM »
My collection of swimsuits. So aside from long knee length shorts, I managed to buy the somewhat rare Japanese style arena swim bikini briefs. I probably wont be wearing it unless we're in a private pool, much less the desmitt swim thong unless as a piece of undergarment when swimming (Dont have thatt confidence yet guys). Most likely, I'll be wearing the HOM sealife swim briefs, they are so comfortable and they still kind of fall under the bikini style which is nice.

You look great in all of them and should be proud to wear any of these on the beach or to the pool.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2021, 08:09:38 AM »
There is nothing wrong with arena in any public pool. I usually like to wear similar styles in pool. I have the same Desmiit always under my speedo. In case the pool is not crowded, I like to take of the speedo and swim with thong. It feels amazing to swim with thong.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2021, 08:24:04 AM »
I tried a blue wet look tight thong swimsuit in Mexico last trip in resort pool and beach and it was amazing. I was the only guy with thong. Last day of visit I saw an other man wearing a black thong.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:45:46 AM by sam »

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2021, 08:32:38 AM »
There is nothing wrong with arena in any public pool. I usually like to wear similar styles in pool. I have the same Desmiit always under my speedo. In case the pool is not crowded, I like to take of the speedo and swim with thong. It feels amazing to swim with thong.
Oh I really wanna try the thong swimming. Well, the bikini style briefs are easily an odd man out where I'm from though yeah, probably no big deal. People cover up so much when they swim, they swim with clothes on. If not clothes, rashguards and knee length shorta for sure.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2021, 12:02:16 PM »
Before the pandemic hit and my gym closed I’d say that easily 60% or more of the men swimming laps wore Speedo/brief/bikini style suits. I would wear a thong to do laps if it were allowed, sadly it’s not. So, I would wear the next best thing, a rio style back. Occasionally I’d get a raised eyebrow, but nothing more.

BTW Sam that blue wet look thong looks wonderful. I’m sure there were more than a few admirers watching when you were at the resort.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2021, 05:40:27 PM »
Before the pandemic hit and my gym closed I’d say that easily 60% or more of the men swimming laps wore Speedo/brief/bikini style suits. I would wear a thong to do laps if it were allowed, sadly it’s not. So, I would wear the next best thing, a rio style back. Occasionally I’d get a raised eyebrow, but nothing more.

BTW Sam that blue wet look thong looks wonderful. I’m sure there were more than a few admirers watching when you were at the resort.
Yes, I received a few compliments. It really looks nice. I really like wearing that suit. It is comfortable for day long wear, since it has a large pouch and it is a kind of pushup. For sure wet look color emphasizes the pouch.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:20:02 AM by sam »

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2021, 03:44:44 PM »
It looks like beach season is starting for me. I had a friend contact me about getting together for a beach day. I was already asked which thong I will be wearing. I decided the N2N Fire Island thong will be my choice. Now I hope no one decides to release the clasp at the hip, or maybe I don’t mind if they do ;-)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2021, 06:21:37 AM »
It looks like beach season is starting for me. I had a friend contact me about getting together for a beach day. I was already asked which thong I will be wearing. I decided the N2N Fire Island thong will be my choice. Now I hope no one decides to release the clasp at the hip, or maybe I don’t mind if they do ;-)

I hope you will be able to take some pictures of you in the N2N Fire Island thong while you are on the beach. Make us all even more jealous of you!