Poll

Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?

Yes, in public.
47 (60.3%)
Yes but only where there is no unknown people around.
9 (11.5%)
No, but I would like to do it somewhen.
21 (26.9%)
No, I think I'll never do it.
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?  (Read 52375 times)

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever worn a thong in the beach or in the pool?
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Has there ever been a event? Like a group of guys to meet for a beach day or a trip?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
Has there ever been a event? Like a group of guys to meet for a beach day or a trip?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Check out Palm Springs thongers weekend. It is an annual event for male thongers. It is usually held in June. There's also the Sunsplash thongers weekend organized by Thongboard. This event is held every year in July.

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2020, 02:22:31 AM »
Wore my thongs at the gay beach, clothing optional beach, straight beach and even with friends at a private pool. Still unsure to wear it at a public indoor or leasure pool with water slides etc. - even tho slides go faster whith less fabric on your lower back ;-)
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2020, 04:57:28 PM »
As the season ends I keep finding ways to thong at the beach and keep warm. I need every day I can get before the snow flies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
As the season ends I keep finding ways to thong at the beach and keep warm. I need every day I can get before the snow flies.

Wow.  I really like the colours in your thong.  Love to see the back. Has a great pouch on it

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2020, 07:23:20 AM »

That's a colorful pattern - who makes that thong ?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2020, 09:26:05 AM »
It is a fun pattern. The thong was made by Buffedbod. It’s a great suit.’I do like his products, just wish it didn’t take so long to have them made.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2020, 09:02:02 AM »
Google 'Sunsplash Mens Thong Weekend' and you will see their website. They typically gather that last weekend in July but didn't this year due to COVID-19. I have been fortunate to have attended 2 times and hope to get back again in the future. It is a great weekend of fun in your thong (or naked) by the pool and on the beach. Prior to attending for the first time, several years ago, I had only worn a bikini on the beach in public. What a rush of adrenaline that was the first time but I can tell you that wearing a thong on the beach takes that rush to another level!

This picture was taken at Haulover Beach
https://i.vgy.me/gIWtXm.jpg
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:53:05 AM by NCThonger »

irthonger

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2020, 06:35:24 PM »
Google 'Sunsplash Mens Thong Weekend' and you will see their website. They typically gather that last weekend in July but didn't this year due to COVID-19. I have been fortunate to have attended 2 times and hope to get back again in the future. It is a great weekend of fun in your thong (or naked) by the pool and on the beach. Prior to attending for the first time, several years ago, I had only worn a bikini on the beach in public. What a rush of adrenaline that was the first time but I can tell you that wearing a thong on the beach takes that rush to another level!

I just saw that today. It looks amazing. have you been?

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2020, 01:57:28 PM »
Sun splash looks cool! There isn’t anything like that in Australia :(

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »

I just saw that today. It looks amazing. have you been?

Yes, I have been 2 times and hope to get back. Keep in mind that prior to going to Sunsplash, I had NEVER worn a thong in public or by a resort pool. Only wore them privately on my deck at home.

I will never forget my first visit. I walked in with my luggage, EVERYONE turned and looked my way. I quickly checked in to my room. Went up and said it's now or never and stripped off my shorts and shirt and walked straight out to the pool with everyone else. I quickly learned that I was just like everyone else and I had nothing to worry about. That weekend I made LOTS of new friends and had a great time all weekend long in my thongs.

irthonger

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:52 PM »

Yes, I have been 2 times and hope to get back. Keep in mind that prior to going to Sunsplash, I had NEVER worn a thong in public or by a resort pool. Only wore them privately on my deck at home.

I will never forget my first visit. I walked in with my luggage, EVERYONE turned and looked my way. I quickly checked in to my room. Went up and said it's now or never and stripped off my shorts and shirt and walked straight out to the pool with everyone else. I quickly learned that I was just like everyone else and I had nothing to worry about. That weekend I made LOTS of new friends and had a great time all weekend long in my thongs.

My question is would I be able to bring my wife and son? I would really hate to go on a beach vacation without them

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2020, 09:59:00 AM »

My question is would I be able to bring my wife and son? I would really hate to go on a beach vacation without them

I have been two times to Sunsplash. Both times, there were no women and no kids.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile