Author Topic: Some photos from the 1980s in Hawaii  (Read 6691 times)

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Some photos from the 1980s in Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 08:19:16 AM »
awesome! thanks for sharing! i see some styles i love and wish i'd be able to find but doubt are still in production lol. but maybe i can find something comparable.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 03:33:43 PM »
Just too bad there aren't many thongers around these days. It's either nude (where appropriate) or speedos. I'm literally the only thonger other than the women [emoji24].

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »
Wow, those photos from the 80's are sharp.

I used to live in Hawaii and went to the beach often, I never really noticed men in speedos or less than that.. I guess that is just proof that most people don't care and aren't looking lol.

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 03:26:37 AM »
Great pics...sadly of those many pics (not all from the 80s) only 1-2 had thongs.  I never see any guys in thongs at the beach, just women...and lots of women these days.  Great that thongs are becoming a bit more commonplace but sad that guys are just wearing more board shorts. 

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 06:43:27 PM »
Great pics...sadly of those many pics (not all from the 80s) only 1-2 had thongs.  I never see any guys in thongs at the beach, just women...and lots of women these days.  Great that thongs are becoming a bit more commonplace but sad that guys are just wearing more board shorts.
Its funny seeing the guys rolling up their board shorts because they are so long. I still wear board shorts myself, but I try to get shorter ones that are at least over me knees.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 03:10:40 AM »
Its funny seeing the guys rolling up their board shorts because they are so long. I still wear board shorts myself, but I try to get shorter ones that are at least over me knees.

Gets some Charlie ones, super expensive but they’re really good:  https://www.charliebymz.com/collections/swim-trunks/products/beach-short-3

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 02:12:46 AM »
these are awsom. lol. I wonder where this is from?