Author Topic: Older UK thonger  (Read 2937 times)

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
Older UK thonger
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:43:02 AM »
I'm John from Cambridge in the UK, I'm 71 but kept myself in good shape so I can still wear Small/30" waist thongs. I've been buying thongs for 45 years, and have a collection of over 100 thongs, though I do also have bikini briefs and tight hipsters. I love the combination of support up front, and the bare-assed feeling behind. Happy to meet/chat with other thongers.
Thongs make me feel sexy

garymore10

• Newbie Thonger
  • A regular thong and g string wearer.
    • View Profile
Re: Older UK thonger
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 01:24:11 AM »
Hi, you got a head start on me with that impressive collection. I developed a liking years ago but being a bit of a "meanie" I was put off b the cost of the designer brands but having discovered the range available through aliexpress there is no holding me back. I have strings as well as more modest items which have become beach wear. Love to chat with you. I am on skype as Gary LePru if that interests you ;D

smallboy2

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:32:14 AM »
Hi I am an older guy too in the Uk South east, have been since teen years la lover of tiny briefs and through later years a lover of G-strings and thongs don't have a very great collection of either as I have had mostly partners who where not so keen, still have in fact and have to keep it secret.  I prefer strings and thongs have to be the smallest possible. I fact going today to pick up some new  Joe Snyder, Manstore thongs and briefs cannot wait. love to chat with any who is interested

smallboy2

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 05:15:56 AM »
Hi just reading through the posts spotted yours and like yourself would like to chat I am from Canterbury in Uk, nobody has replied in this forum for quite a while I hope you will

Barry