No. What ever make you happy
0 (0%)
Yes. But who cares.
1 (33.3%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 03, 2020, 11:31:26 PM

Author Topic: Sissy-Boy  (Read 4035 times)

Maletail

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Sissy-Boy
« on: December 24, 2019, 11:31:26 PM »
I am a straight male married with 2 kids. I love wearing mens thong and mens see through leggings, both at home and in public. I love hearing comments good or bad from men and women around me when I do. I love showing my "maletail" when bending over when wearing jean for eneryone to see.

Question: Does this make me a sissy-boy or a crossdresser?
Maletail the Whaletail lover ...

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Sissy-Boy
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
Who cares? As long as you don't break any laws, enjoy it.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

BI_THONGER

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:49:43 PM »
Nothing wrong with that. I like to do the same.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 06:16:57 AM »
Agree, nothing wrong with that...the only caveat is i do pay attention to social norms...so if I’m in the grocery store and see work colleagues, i do NOT want them to know about my fetishes.  I do keep SOME things to myself and my inner circle of friends

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 01:22:15 AM »
I am a straight male married with 2 kids. I love wearing mens thong and mens see through leggings, both at home and in public. I love hearing comments good or bad from men and women around me when I do. I love showing my "maletail" when bending over when wearing jean for eneryone to see.

Question: Does this make me a sissy-boy or a crossdresser?
Hi, are your thongs and leggins for men, if so you are not a cross dresser,  I wear mens thongs but women's leggins, I like the ones that are tight around the ass and down through the thigh but then looser over the knee an down. Is the only item wear that is really intended for women and I don't think of myself as a cross dresser at all, just a bit quirky...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 02:31:11 PM »
I think you're an exhibitionist. I am an exhibitionist too and I like to show off my body in public. I'm not really into thong flashing, but I do show off my buns at the beach.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 04:16:14 AM »
I dont think that makes you a sissy boy at all. Just a person with an uncommon opinion about underwear. Lol

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 04:18:05 AM »
Now if you want to be a sub slave for your wife, that would be pretty sissy. Still nothing wrong with it though. And wearing thongs does not make you a cross dresser.