Author Topic: I only wear Thongs on the Beach  (Read 11267 times)

justthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
I only wear Thongs on the Beach
« on: December 26, 2019, 04:00:05 PM »
Hello,
it´s really interesting. Women wear thongs on the beach - just an eye-catcher. If men do so - big discussions. What is that Thing About? My oppinion (please excuse my bad english…): just a Problem made by social issues. At least it´s just a Question of time. A Long time ago man-thongs have been queit normal.
I try to wear my thongs as normal as women do. Do you think Manthongs  will sometimes be just normal again?
Some Pics of myself (an old lnk has been removed …)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186127333@N05/

Best regards!
JustThong

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: I only wear Thongs on the Beach
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
Hello,
it´s really interesting. Women wear thongs on the beach - just an eye-catcher. If men do so - big discussions. What is that Thing About? My oppinion (please excuse my bad english…): just a Problem made by social issues. At least it´s just a Question of time. A Long time ago man-thongs have been queit normal.
I try to wear my thongs as normal as women do. Do you think Manthongs  will sometimes be just normal again?
Some Pics of myself (an old lnk has been removed …)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186127333@N05/

Best regards!
JustThong
Stunning pictures, your thongs look amazing on you.  And really like the thong tan line. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 11:58:22 AM »
Absolutely agree with you. In time, if we continue to be ourselves and use thongs openly, freely, and frequently, we can start a movement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 02:59:29 PM »
aw dang the link doesnt work anymore xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 03:04:20 PM »
I don’t ever see men in thong swimwear as “normal”, but may be more accepted. I’ve worn one of my thong suits to many beaches for a number of years. Usually I am the only man on the sand wearing a thong. I’ve had women tell me that I’ve inspired them to thong openly on the beach. I strongly encourage everyone to be confident and wear your thong suit to your favorite beaches. You may have to fortune I’ve had on multiple occasions and be asked to join a group of women. Now I even get phone all’s and texts asking if I will come out to the beach with my new friends. They ask and expect I will wear one of my thong suits.

Start your own movement on your favorite beach. Others will join or support you.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »
I don’t ever see men in thong swimwear as “normal”, but may be more accepted. I’ve worn one of my thong suits to many beaches for a number of years. Usually I am the only man on the sand wearing a thong. I’ve had women tell me that I’ve inspired them to thong openly on the beach. I strongly encourage everyone to be confident and wear your thong suit to your favorite beaches. You may have to fortune I’ve had on multiple occasions and be asked to join a group of women. Now I even get phone all’s and texts asking if I will come out to the beach with my new friends. They ask and expect I will wear one of my thong suits.

Start your own movement on your favorite beach. Others will join or support you.
Wow! That's amazing! Definitely a good motivator to keep thonging. I have no intention to stop wearing thongs to the beach and pool. I love them and I feel comfortable and sexy in them. Would love to join other male thongers but I've always had some great women thongers compliment. Really enjoyed their compliments and company.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 08:13:06 PM by Hawaiithonger808 »

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 08:38:29 PM »
I have gotten use to being the only one wearing a thong on the beach in Fort Lauderdale at Sebastian beach. I'm probably more surprised the number of guys wearing board shorts on the gay beach.  My attitude is F*** it I'm wearing whatever I want as long as it is legal. If someone has an issue with my thong .. its their issue not mine. 
As I have stated in other posts. I wear thongs almost 24/7. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 05:56:12 AM »
I just spent a few wonderful days in the Bahamas sunning my buns. It was fantastic. Of course I was the only man wearing a thong, but there were several other women exposing their buns to the sun as well. The only disappointment was there were not as many women wearing thongs as I had expected and the board short brigade was in full force. I was able to walk up and down the beach with ease. It is nice to return home with a thong tan line just in time for the new season to begin.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 07:15:50 AM »
Glad to hear you worked on your thong tan line.  Love to see your tan line

irthonger

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 11:51:23 PM »
I think the main thing is that a girl or a guy wearing a thong is sort of a show off style. I know we don't mean it to be but that is what it is perceived as. At least this is the view in the US. Some other cultures have a lot less worry about what you wear at the beach. The less the better. My first thoughts are Brazil and Germany.

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 04:05:46 AM »
I started thonging in public in 2016, and all of my thong outings have been in Canada.
Canada is a liberal country, and I'm glad I'm here. Even though I am usually the only male thonger on the beach, no one has given me dirty looks.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 01:57:09 PM »
I just spent a few wonderful hours at the beach wearing my Arroyman purple thong. I had tw groups of young women set up near by, all wearing very cheeky bikinis. While I got some looks, everyone was very casual about sunning their buns. It is so nice to see so many others willing to expose a little more this year.

asianthonger92

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 04:42:04 PM »
I strip down to my thong only when there are other thongers around me. I don't mind being the only male thonger but I don't want to be the only thonger on the beach.

I try to avoid family friendly beaches because I know that some parents can be too protective of their children.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 01:58:45 PM »
Today I was at the beach with a friend. Of course I was wearing one of my Arroyman thongs, and was the only one in a thing on the beach, male or female. At one point as I was stood to walk in the water I had a man approach me with a big smile saying: “Thong man you’re brave. You are brave.” Big smile and a thumbs up.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 04:22:27 AM »
I was in a packed beach yesterday. Hot sun and cool waters made for a great day to catch work on my tan.