Author Topic: How Old Were You?  (Read 12751 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How Old Were You?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 12:12:38 PM »
I was 10 or 11 when I found thongs for men. Was obsessed with them ever since, but didn't start wearing them daily until about 14 or 15 when I started buying them with my own money.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 06:57:25 AM »
I was 10 or 11 when I found thongs for men. Was obsessed with them ever since, but didn't start wearing them daily until about 14 or 15 when I started buying them with my own money.

hehe same! :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2019, 01:07:55 PM »
15 here, womens thongs at first. Led to cross dressing and now I wear mens thongs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2019, 08:36:26 AM »
I got my first thong at an adult book store just before I got married 28 years old) because I couldn't find man thongs at any department store.  It was a real skimpy g-string & I absolutely loved the look & feel of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2020, 09:19:35 AM »
My first thong I bought was when I was 20. Up to then I had seen thongs for women and envied them. Then one day I was in Macy’s and low and behold they had a small selection of things for men. I couldn’t tell if I was simply excited or extremely nervous as I bought my first two thongs. The lady that rang up my purchase made some comment about how good I would look in them. That sold me. It was a couple more years before I got a swim thong and started wearing it. I remember the first time out it an actual thong was both nerve racking and exhilarating. Up to then I had been wearing the smallest bikini briefs I could find and scrunching them up when no one was around. Now I didn’t have the option of covering my butt when some one came by. The second time at the beach in a thong I had a group of young women approach me and then spend the day with me. I haven’t looked back since. I was hooked on the tan line and the way I felt (and still feel) wearing a thong.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2020, 10:22:17 AM »
I was 14, which was quite a while ago now and would have been in the mid-eighties. I actually started with a g-string bought via mail order from a company advertising ‘exotic male underwear’ in the small ads section of a popular daily newspaper. This was obviously the pre-internet era and you had to request a catalogue and then send back the order form and payment. It wasn’t the best quality but I was so excited and totally hooked once I’d received it and put it on.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2020, 07:22:48 AM »
I was 19 and living on Cape Cod for the summer.  Many of the shops in Provincetown sold mens thong swimwear as well as bikinis.  My first thong was a jade colored thong from a company called Gazelle which is no longer in business.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2020, 06:04:39 AM »
I was around 18 or 19 and had wanted to try a thong on for a long time but it wasn't until I got to the age where I had my own debit card to be able to make online purchases. So I ordered a plain black cotton thong and instantly fell in love with the feeling of wearing it. It was probably a a couple of years before I then got into wearing swim thongs.
On skype