Author Topic: How I started  (Read 5001 times)

NE_OH_thonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How I started
« on: December 30, 2019, 03:14:49 PM »
  I really don't remember how old I was when I got my first thong, except that I was in college, so in the mid 1990s. My first one was a Jockey thong I bought at JCPenney. At the time, they were sold in tiny boxes that contained one pair. I think it was something like $10.00, which seemed like a real splurge for one pair of underwear. To be honest, I didn't even really know what a thong was. I liked how it looked on the model on the box, and decided to try it. The picture only showed the front of course, and when I opened it and saw the back, or lack thereof, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I tried them on for the first time, and honestly, I wasn't sure I really liked them. But I tried them a second time, and then a third. I was hooked.
  Thong swimsuits came a bit later. I got my first one in 2000, while on vacation in Washington DC for the Millennium March on Washington. It was one of the now long gone Speedo thongs. It took me three more years to actually wear it on the beach, during another trip to Florida. Again, I was hooked. I had one swim thong at the beginning of the trip, I had three by the time it was over. Now, I couldn't even tell you how many thongs I have, other than to say "A lot."

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: How I started
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 06:06:50 AM »
  I really don't remember how old I was when I got my first thong, except that I was in college, so in the mid 1990s. My first one was a Jockey thong I bought at JCPenney. At the time, they were sold in tiny boxes that contained one pair. I think it was something like $10.00, which seemed like a real splurge for one pair of underwear. To be honest, I didn't even really know what a thong was. I liked how it looked on the model on the box, and decided to try it. The picture only showed the front of course, and when I opened it and saw the back, or lack thereof, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I tried them on for the first time, and honestly, I wasn't sure I really liked them. But I tried them a second time, and then a third. I was hooked.
  Thong swimsuits came a bit later. I got my first one in 2000, while on vacation in Washington DC for the Millennium March on Washington. It was one of the now long gone Speedo thongs. It took me three more years to actually wear it on the beach, during another trip to Florida. Again, I was hooked. I had one swim thong at the beginning of the trip, I had three by the time it was over. Now, I couldn't even tell you how many thongs I have, other than to say "A lot."

Great that you had that initial intrigue from looking at the box and then that familiar story of being hooked when you tried your thong on for the first time.

I'm incredibly jealous that you owned a Speedo swim thong! Do you still own it?
On skype

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How I started
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 07:46:31 AM »
I remember my first thong like it was yesturday, I was 16 and my class had gone to Montreal Canada for 2 weeks , we spent one day downtown on St Catherine’s street where there was a lot of sex shops.  I was a tall kid looked older than I was , we went into the store to look around and that’s where I found my first white thong with clasps on the side , it was also the first time I bought a cock ring. They looked nice , well that night we all went back to the houses we were staying at , had dinner then hung out for a bit and then went to bed , the people I was staying with had 2 sons, well the oldest I don’t know what happened. But he came into my room where I had put the cock ring and thong on.  Let’s just say there was a happy ending.   It only happened twice while staying with them. But I have never forgot my first time in a thong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk