Author Topic: Hospital  (Read 6413 times)

The tree guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hospital
« on: January 03, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
I think my most embarrassing moment was when I went to the ER because I had poison ivy in my eyes. When the nurse came in to give me my treatment I was a little shocked when she came in with a needle and said pull down your pants you get this in your buttocks. As I undid my pants she pulled my pants down before I could grab my thong and pull it down. She commented on how they were the appropriate underwear for this occasion. Thank God my face was already red from the ivy.

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hospital
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 07:40:33 AM »
Well she had to do less work to get her job done LOL! I'm sure the embarrassment passed shortly thereafter. I've yet to have any embarrassing moments but lord knows I'm overdue haha. Cheers and keep thonging!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The tree guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 04:44:17 PM »
I was just happy it wasn’t a nurse that I knew

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »
Don't worry about hospitals and doctor visits. They have seen it all and worse. After all, a thong is just a piece of underwear. If you treat it that way, the rest of the world might see it the same way.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

JohnG

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 04:54:56 AM »
I agree with Beachlion. Last year visited several times a chiropractor and a physiotherapist. Wearing just my normal underwear which is a thong.

The tree guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 03:16:27 AM »
I have no embarrassment now, I have a great tan line in the summer and I had a nurse comment on it once when I had a colonoscopy, she always wanted her husband to wear thongs and she said he always refused.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 02:47:19 PM »
Last year I had major surgery. The prep was intense, with many tests and procedures to go through before surgery. Each time I had to get undressed I had a nurse or technician make a positive comment about my thong tan line. I heard every thing from “sexy” to “where were you on vacation? I wish I had some one that would wear one too.”

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 10:43:47 AM »
Last year I had major surgery. The prep was intense, with many tests and procedures to go through before surgery. Each time I had to get undressed I had a nurse or technician make a positive comment about my thong tan line. I heard every thing from “sexy” to “where were you on vacation? I wish I had some one that would wear one too.”

I have only worn a thong a couple times to the Dr office but that wasn’t intentional.  I had surgery last year and had a couple of tests and a thong tan line...i had a couple comments too, all from the female staff loving it and asking what i wore and where i went!

asianthonger92

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 11:07:48 PM »
Last month, I had a medical exam and I went for a CT scan. Before my appointment, I had to undress and wear a hospital gown. For some reason, the back would keep getting loose, and I wasn't able to tie the back of the gown properly.  I wanted to get help, but I was wearing a thong under the gown. As I didn't want to be late for my appointment, I just went to the scan room. I got to the scan room, and I was told to sit in the waiting room. Since there were people in the waiting room, I just went to the hallway and I waited for my name to be called out. The hallway wasn't busy, but I was the only patient standing in the hallway with my back against the wall. When my name was called, I ran towards the scan room and when the nurse saw me, I asked her if she had extra gowns. The nurse told me she had none in the scan room, so then I asked if she could tie the back of the gown for me. She gave me a wtf look, and told me to turn around. She said nothing while she tied the back of my gown, but she really tied the back with some force.  We proceeded with the scan, and once the scan was done, I went to the washroom to commemorate this moment.

Here are the photos I took after the scan.