Author Topic: First time wearing a thong on the beach  (Read 14648 times)

papi

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
First time wearing a thong on the beach
« on: January 04, 2020, 05:30:47 AM »
I bought a Desmiit swim thong on Amazon. I have always wanted to have a thong for swimming because up until this point I always just wore thong underwear to the pool but never wore one to the beach.

So today was good weather and I decided to test out my new thong swimwear on the beach. I was pretty stressed out and shy and looked for a spot where I wasn’t near a lot of people. Tanned both sides for about 20 mins each, but I was too scared to take the walk to go swimming, because there was a guy that had just sat down about 5m from me and didn’t want to get up lol. But I decided f**k it, life is short and I don’t care what people think of me. So I got up, walked to the water and swam in my thong, got out and dried off for a few minutes (at this point I have worked up a lot of courage and was pretty sure everyone nearby was looking) and even walked back to my car in it. 10/10 would do it again. Also got a sweet tan line [emoji57]

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: First time wearing a thong on the beach
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 07:46:05 AM »
That's awesome man, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! You know, I'm sure a lot of guys that would see you thonging so openly would at least admire your confidence, even if they are silent about it. I know I would. I've yet to wear any thong swimwear but would love to try! Post some more pics in here the next time you go out! That looks like an absolutely gorgeous beach by the way! Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 01:10:27 PM »
I bought a Desmiit swim thong on Amazon. I have always wanted to have a thong for swimming because up until this point I always just wore thong underwear to the pool but never wore one to the beach.

So today was good weather and I decided to test out my new thong swimwear on the beach. I was pretty stressed out and shy and looked for a spot where I wasn’t near a lot of people. Tanned both sides for about 20 mins each, but I was too scared to take the walk to go swimming, because there was a guy that had just sat down about 5m from me and didn’t want to get up lol. But I decided f**k it, life is short and I don’t care what people think of me. So I got up, walked to the water and swam in my thong, got out and dried off for a few minutes (at this point I have worked up a lot of courage and was pretty sure everyone nearby was looking) and even walked back to my car in it. 10/10 would do it again. Also got a sweet tan line [emoji57]

Nice man. I was just looking at those Desmit swim thongs the other day. I’m working up the courage to wear just “speedo” style swim briefs at the beach haha.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »

Nice man. I was just looking at those Desmit swim thongs the other day. I’m working up the courage to wear just “speedo” style swim briefs at the beach haha.
Your can do it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 01:18:14 PM »

Looking good. You'll grow more confident over time. Don't worry!

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 12:30:58 PM »
Sounds like a great day at the beach

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 06:28:29 PM »

You look great in that thong. You shouldn’t worry at all about who sees you. Most women are probably jealous they don’t look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ac89

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »

I just bought the same thong! Can’t wait to try it on.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 10:04:38 PM »

Your can do it!

Went to the beach today and wore my Speedo’s. Felt good. Got burnt though hah.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 05:03:24 PM »
looks great! props to you! i wish i lived near a beautiful beach like that!
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 11:29:45 PM »

After the other day of wearing speedos at the beach and seeing your Desmiit, I bought one today in blue!

BobSA

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 10:57:27 AM »
Thought i recognized that view,

Great to know there is a fellow SA Thonger on this forum.

Its always a rush tanning in a thong on the beach, couldn't ask for better tan lines though.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 08:17:21 PM »
Yess!!! Thongs are the best. Glad more are getting into them. Can't beat the sexy thing tanlines (other than maybe no tan lines at all?).

papi

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 09:56:06 PM »

Its always a rush tanning in a thong on the beach, couldn't ask for better tan lines though.

Wow I never thought I would see another south african on here haha. Thought I was the only one. Without giving away too much information, where in SA are you based?

BobSA

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2020, 11:39:51 AM »
I know, its awesome to see another thonger here and in the same region.

I am based a distance north of you. I will however be down in the next day and have packed a few of mine hoping to get some sun while i am there.

I will be in your

Wow I never thought I would see another south african on here haha. Thought I was the only one. Without giving away too much information, where in SA are you based?