Author Topic: Hi from the 702  (Read 3387 times)

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
Hi from the 702
« on: May 28, 2018, 03:29:40 PM »
Hi there,

I'm hear to meet other guys that thong and hear/share stories and probably pics - lol .  I've been into thongs for over 20 years. I got a pair as a gift from a friend in Europe as he told me I needed to try what Europeans wears - yes a skeptic to get a black shiny thong in the mail as a gift but after my 2nd time wearing it I was hooked.  I have quite a collection of thongs/g-strings and wear them almost daily as I find super comfy.  I look forward to meeting new virtual friends, seeing new brands, sharing experiences and learning from one another.   I know I am not the only guy that has a thong under their work clothes, which makes the day just a little more fun :)

Cheers!
Aaron

ren01

• Newbie Thonger
  • Hey there
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from the 702
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 03:40:31 PM »
Hi there,

I'm hear to meet other guys that thong and hear/share stories and probably pics - lol .  I've been into thongs for over 20 years. I got a pair as a gift from a friend in Europe as he told me I needed to try what Europeans wears - yes a skeptic to get a black shiny thong in the mail as a gift but after my 2nd time wearing it I was hooked.  I have quite a collection of thongs/g-strings and wear them almost daily as I find super comfy.  I look forward to meeting new virtual friends, seeing new brands, sharing experiences and learning from one another.   I know I am not the only guy that has a thong under their work clothes, which makes the day just a little more fun :)

Cheers!
Aaron
Hi Aaron ! Good to see another guy from 702 into thongs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ivan

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 07:32:31 PM »
Hello Aaron! I too enjoy talking and sharing thong experiences with other thongers! Feel free to contact me if you’re up to it

SNVthonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 09:42:17 PM »
I'm here for the same reason. I'd love to get together with you and see you model some, if not all, of your sexy thongs. Let's chat.