Author Topic: Love the thong  (Read 3624 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Love the thong
« on: January 15, 2020, 06:09:08 PM »
Hello,
I joined here a little bit ago, but have not taken the time to say hello. I’ve been a thong lover for years I have been seen wearing a thong on many beaches and at many pools across the US and Caribbean. I easily have well over 200 swim Thongs that I have acquired over the years. I make sure to pack half a dozen whenever I travel, just for the pool or beach. I am fortunate to have  a number of people who either support my choice in swim and underwear or outright invite me to the beach with the expectation that I will show up wearing a thong.

As always it is very nice to be a part of a like minded community.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Love the thong
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 07:23:09 AM »
welcome to the forums!

do you have any favorite brands or styles? what kind do you usually wear to the beach? ^_^
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 09:40:21 AM »
I have several thongs that were made for me from Buffedbod.com. Ron does nice work. I have thongs from Skinz, Prevail Sports, Daniel Alexander, JS, N2N, Good Devil, and more. I wear what ever is catching my attention of what ever the woman I am with wishes me to wear to the beach or pool. I prefer enhanced pouch designs. They simply fit better.
Thanks for the welcome.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 07:45:19 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up on Buffedbod, looks like they have some excellent thongs and strings.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 07:13:23 AM »
I have several thongs that were made for me from Buffedbod.com. Ron does nice work. I have thongs from Skinz, Prevail Sports, Daniel Alexander, JS, N2N, Good Devil, and more. I wear what ever is catching my attention of what ever the woman I am with wishes me to wear to the beach or pool. I prefer enhanced pouch designs. They simply fit better.
Thanks for the welcome.

Sounds like a great collection of thongs !

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 03:29:38 AM »
Yeah buffedbod looks like a fun shopping site for sure.  And great collection, you’d be fun to have a mini-fashion show with!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 12:20:56 PM »
And what a fashion show it would be! With all the thong I have, it could take a couple hours or more to get through everything. Buffedbod are some of my favorite thongs. The fit is near permit for me. I’ve been a wearer of Skinzwear thongs and G-strings for many years. Every time I am in the Tampa area I make a stop at the store and pick up a few new suits.