Author Topic: Inspiring others to Thong  (Read 6249 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Inspiring others to Thong
« on: January 25, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »
This past summer I was at one of my local beaches that I frequent. It was the end of the summer season and I was laying out. A woman set up near by and stripped down to a thong bikini. We struck up a conversation. She told me that after seeing me the past few weeks she decided it was ok to wear a thong. She went on to say I inspired her. We ended up hanging out and talking the rest of the day. I commented on how I liked the cutout heart in the triangle of her thong, very cute. A couple of days later I had two other women, wearing very cheeky bikinis tell me that I inspired them and thanked me for the courage. Now when ever I am there and they are at the beach we spend the day together. It’s always nice to have friends to thong with.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Inspiring others to Thong
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 07:55:50 PM »
That is the only way to make thonging more accepted, be out in a thong. Behave in a normal way so you are not the freak some people connect to thong wearing.

In Holland and France my thonging inspired a few times other people to change into a thong. Even at Sandy Hook, NJ, a guy dropped his shorts and walked on in a thong after he saw me in a g-string.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 06:27:34 AM »
I completely agree. The best way to inspire is to just go to the beach and do it. As beachlion suggests, act in a normal way. Just be happy and respectful and hopefully, others will follow.

In Europe, you’re more likely to see a girl in a thong bikini, a man in a thong on the beach is still a rare sight. I feel more comfortable and confident now wearing a thong on the beach. It’s been a positive experience in Spain, Portugal and Greece, it would just be nice to see more guys join the beach thong club.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

BobSA

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 07:38:41 AM »
This is great,

I had a similar experience in that I was the one inspired.
While on a recent trip to Thailand we spent many days on the beach. To my surprise apart from seeing loads of ladies in thong swimwear I saw a few men too.

The next day I thought to hell with it and for the rest of the trip only wore my thong swimwear.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 02:28:25 AM »
Fantastic! Yes, increase thong usage/exposure, increase acceptance. I also help a couple of female family members realize that body acceptance and positivity are essential. Thong wearing is an expression of both. She now wears thongs anytime we're near water. Be proud! I am of all of you for the support and inspiration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 03:35:53 AM »
Fantastic! Yes, increase thong usage/exposure, increase acceptance. I also help a couple of female family members realize that body acceptance and positivity are essential. Thong wearing is an expression of both. She now wears thongs anytime we're near water. Be proud! I am of all of you for the support and inspiration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Agree with all of that!  I’ve inspired others to be more comfortable with their appearances and have worn some skimpy but tasteful gear in public as a result.  I’ve also had thong friends that i met on vacation who have upped their swimwear game after they saw me :). I love it

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 05:33:35 AM »
It is always fantastic to see others up their swimwear game, especially if you know t is a result of them seeing you. I’ve watched people around me actually go change to a more enticing suit after setting up near me. I think for some it is easier to be in more minimal swimwear if someone else is near by wearing something similar. Just the simple act of being confident, enjoying yourself and having a friendly smile brings people to us and sometimes gives them the courage to also pull on a thong.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 06:08:47 AM »
it's definitely easier for other guys to feel more confident wearing a bikini or thong if they see other guys  wearing similar suits on the beach. Just be yourself and don't make a big deal about your choice of swim wear.  I always have a few extra thongs in my beach bag and have given them to other guys that have been curious enough to ask about wearing one.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 07:52:20 AM »
I've not come across others wearing thongs on beaches yet but it would be so cool and make me even more proud and comfortable wearing my own.

Also, as @tnline says, the more people that wear them put in public like that, the more chances they have of others being interested in wearing them too.
On skype

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 02:26:20 PM »
I may not be needing to inspire many people this year. If the last two visits to my local beach are any indication cheeky suits and thongs will be more common. My visit two days ago left me smiling. The majority of the women, meaning nearly all, were wearing very cheeky suits. One woman was wearing a true thong bikini and several others pulled their cheeky bottoms to expose as much as possible. Today a good majority of the women were wearing cheeky suits. There were two men on the beach in very small bikini briefs. Of course I wore my thong both days. I hope the rest of the summer goes as well as the past two visits I made to the local beach.

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 08:35:40 PM »
Yeah RCBlue is right. I went to the beach today and there were lots of women in cheekies. There were quite a few in t-back thongs. What I realize is that most women are not afraid to show off their buttcheeks in public. And they don't shy away from the crowd. Thongs and cheekies have become fashionable and sooner or later they are going to be mainstream.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 05:55:16 PM »
I was out at the beach today with a woman friend. It was a beautiful day. As we were getting ready to, leave for the day she suggested we call up a couple other women and make a plan with them to meet on the beach Saturday morning. She and I came up with an idea, we all would wear our best hot pink swimsuits. The other two women agreed and now I know I will not be the only one in hot pink showing plenty of cheek. I am looking forward to a great day in the sun, plenty of fun, and lots of buns in the sun.