Author Topic: Resort thonging  (Read 7226 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Resort thonging
« on: January 29, 2020, 12:44:05 PM »
A little while back I was at a resort for a week in Las Vegas. It was a beautiful place and the pool was excellent. As is my custom I brought several thongs to wear at the pool. My first day found a lounge chairs, laid out my towel and stripped down to a black thong. After about a half an hour I needed to cool off and walked in to the pool. While there were several other women wearing thong bikinis I was the only man in a thong. Almost as soon as I exited the weather I had two women set up next to me and start a conversation expressing how they wish their men would have the courage to wear what I was wearing. We posed for several photos together and hung out for a few hours, swimming and sunning. The next day there I had two women taking photos of me from across the pool deck. They was trying to be secretive about it. In stead I walked over to them and offered to have them take a better photo. They were shocked and embarrassed. That began a great day of playing with both of them. The next day I had a friend meet up with me and I gave her the chance to choose what thing to wear. She was so excited about that. She wore her G- string bikini at the pool. We had another friend join us. I tried to get him out of his shorts, but that was a no go until much later that night. I keep working at getting him to wear a thong or at least a brief at the pool/beach.
The following day I met an acquaintance and together she an I spent the day in our thongs, playing, swimming, talking and much more.

Some of my best times have been at various resort pools. Being confident in my thong does seem to attract other to me. I can’t count how many people I’ve met when wearing a thong at a resort pool.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Resort thonging
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »
I love wearing my thong when I can. Heading to FL now (just boarded plane) and plan to wear my thong throughout my stay at the motel.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »
I love wearing my thong when I can. Heading to FL now (just boarded plane) and plan to wear my thong throughout my stay at the motel.

where in Florida are you going to be staying … i'm in fort Lauderdale and wear a thong 24/7 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 03:44:28 AM »
where in Florida are you going to be staying … i'm in fort Lauderdale and wear a thong 24/7
I’m in Port Charlotte/North Port area which is north of Ft Myers.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 07:44:38 PM »
Most exiting moment happens when I go to the Spa.   I like to wear tight and seethru top tank and bottom.  I turn heads on as soon as I get off my car.   I love it.  After I check in to the Spa, I go to the mens room and change my clothing.  Put on my thong and the robe.   I go to the jacuzzi and relax.  When the girl comes for me, I get out of the jacuzzi and the girl can't just get her eyes of me.  I love when she does that.   When I get in the massage room, I take out the robe and ask the massager to emphasize on my glutes.    Ohh my, sometimes, I get so excited that I cum!!!  It is irresistible. 
Love to be Daring Sexy

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 02:00:57 AM »
Wow that sounds Awsome. Love to see the thong you wear,  nice to see you have happy endings after or during the massage.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 08:46:34 AM »
A little while back I was at a resort for a week in Las Vegas. It was a beautiful place and the pool was excellent. As is my custom I brought several thongs to wear at the pool. My first day found a lounge chairs, laid out my towel and stripped down to a black thong. After about a half an hour I needed to cool off and walked in to the pool. While there were several other women wearing thong bikinis I was the only man in a thong. Almost as soon as I exited the weather I had two women set up next to me and start a conversation expressing how they wish their men would have the courage to wear what I was wearing. We posed for several photos together and hung out for a few hours, swimming and sunning. The next day there I had two women taking photos of me from across the pool deck. They was trying to be secretive about it. In stead I walked over to them and offered to have them take a better photo. They were shocked and embarrassed. That began a great day of playing with both of them. The next day I had a friend meet up with me and I gave her the chance to choose what thing to wear. She was so excited about that. She wore her G- string bikini at the pool. We had another friend join us. I tried to get him out of his shorts, but that was a no go until much later that night. I keep working at getting him to wear a thong or at least a brief at the pool/beach.
The following day I met an acquaintance and together she an I spent the day in our thongs, playing, swimming, talking and much more.

Some of my best times have been at various resort pools. Being confident in my thong does seem to attract other to me. I can’t count how many people I’ve met when wearing a thong at a resort pool.

That’s such a great story and glad you had such a warm reception to you in your thong suits.  I’ve had similar experiences that were equally uplifting...always women asking me about my gear, them wishing that their guys would wear something as sexy...

Car57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 06:46:42 AM »
RCBlue,

Was that by chance at the JW Marriott? I've worn thongs there several times with very positive reaction from some of the ladies.