Author Topic: Missing the brick and mortar stores  (Read 3699 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Missing the brick and mortar stores
« on: February 04, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
I’ve been reflecting on where I buy thongs now compared to where I used to get them. There is a part of me that misses the days that I could walk into a store and purchase thong underwear and swimwear. It was easy to walk into Macy’s, Sears, Speedo Store, and many other places and walk out with a handful of choice thongs. While what I can buy now online is much better, I miss the conversations with the woman or man at the register. I had some pretty spicy conversations and a wonderful time flirting when making the transaction. Too bad those days seem to be gone.

TightThong

Re: Missing the brick and mortar stores
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 03:28:12 PM »
There are still places in Montreal and Toronto which seem to have continuing embrace for thongs in stores...and London and Paris of course there are places.  But NYC, Chicago and other spots have all gone away.  So sad

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:19:47 AM »
True, I am from Montreal and let me tell you that I've never shopped online. I have around 50-60 thongs, and they are all from those brick and mortar stores. You can get thongs at Simons, The Bay and Winners. You can also find thongs at sex shops. Gregg Homme and JM are based in Montreal, so those brands are quite easy to get in Montreal. There is even a store called Calecons Vos Gouts which specializes in men's underwear.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 12:14:23 AM »
True, I am from Montreal and let me tell you that I've never shopped online. I have around 50-60 thongs, and they are all from those brick and mortar stores. You can get thongs at Simons, The Bay and Winners. You can also find thongs at sex shops. Gregg Homme and JM are based in Montreal, so those brands are quite easy to get in Montreal. There is even a store called Calecons Vos Gouts which specializes in men's underwear.
Wow you are a lucky dude, it is Internet only in the UK and I did so enjoy choosing in a proper shop...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 06:10:24 PM »
When I was in Tokyo last year I visited mens underwear store called Paradog in Shinjuku area. The location is a bit hidden located in semi basement of a building.
They sell Japanese brands like TM, Tylerbold, and their own brands. The underwears are all hung inside the store.
I bought few of their thongs, not too tight fitting and nice material. However it’s not for all day use or even for sleep.
While browsing TM Collection Twitter account in one tweet they mentioned a store selling lots of mens underwear. I will go there next time when I’m able to visit Tokyo again.