Author Topic: Airport  (Read 9412 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Airport
« on: August 24, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »
I recently traveled to Boston, MA and was there for a week. Over the course of the week, I had lost a couple pounds and therefore my shorts had fit me a little loose by the time I flew home. It didn't dawn on me that I might have a thong slip situation until I got to the security checkpoint. After removing my shoes, I had to undo my belt and my short rode very low on my hips. Thankfully I was wear a low rise string thong, but any bend would be certain to expose it. After moving through the security scanner with my arms up, I was praying my shorts stayed up and didn't sink any lower. Fortunately they did not, but while retrieving my things I noticed that the shorts had sunk further on one side. Had my shirt ride up, one side of my thong would be completely out! I clumsily grabbed my things and quickly moved to a bench that was against a wall. At that point, I didn't care if my thong was out because I had my bag and backpack behind me for coverage. I put my shoes and belt back on and resumed my travels.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Airport
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:27 AM »
we all have that nervous feeling when we are on the airport :) had few scares myself hehe

SmallThong

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:11:39 AM »
I've had that happen before - i was wearing a Jovana bulge thong under my shorts going through security.  I was with my then BF who really liked me in this black PVC material...so i was getting patted down and my jeans slipped down when the security officer was patting my legs...he got a clear shot from the front of my thong waistband from both sides leading to a VERY small and shiny pouch.  I quickly grabbed my pants and once done shuffled off.  Exciting but totally unintentional!

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
what was his reaction to it? did he like it? or was he confused... ?
I remember once I was going away and saw a straight guy in front of me, big butt so you could see kind of a shape of thong, however I'm not sure if it was an actual thong so cant really say. it was nice and exciting though ;)

SmallThong

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:44:13 AM »
what was his reaction to it? did he like it? or was he confused... ?
I remember once I was going away and saw a straight guy in front of me, big butt so you could see kind of a shape of thong, however I'm not sure if it was an actual thong so cant really say. it was nice and exciting though ;)

ha - good question. I don't think he had much reaction to it...I'm sure those guys see a LOT of weird stuff in that job...right?

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 02:38:50 PM »
Hahaha I always get nervous while wearing thongs when traveling at the airports. Usually I don’t wear a belt so I have less things in me while passing controls so my pants are a bit loose and like you mentioned, that feeling of your pants falling down or when you bend... I think that is one of many exciting things of wearing them. You are almost all the time aware of what you are wearing and what are the risks of it... the other risky moment with planes is while boarding having a seat. You have to lift your arms to put the bag above them, you have to sit just next to some one and bend yourself a bit. Just sitting on those leather like seats and your pants start moving down and your thonged crack popping out... just live it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 11:37:53 AM »
Hahaha I always get nervous while wearing thongs when traveling at the airports. Usually I don’t wear a belt so I have less things in me while passing controls so my pants are a bit loose and like you mentioned, that feeling of your pants falling down or when you bend... I think that is one of many exciting things of wearing them. You are almost all the time aware of what you are wearing and what are the risks of it... the other risky moment with planes is while boarding having a seat. You have to lift your arms to put the bag above them, you have to sit just next to some one and bend yourself a bit. Just sitting on those leather like seats and your pants start moving down and your thonged crack popping out... just live it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not as concerned - traveling in a thong is just fine.  Nothing pops out, pants don’t fall down etc...

The only thing that i have had happen is security checking my bag and having to look through my thong collection.  Sometimes i have brought some hot thongs - PVC, g-strings, metallic fabric etc...i’m Sure they’re telling their friends stories!

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 04:15:10 AM »
That’s hot...i’m Never worried about airports.  I don’t wear belts that often so i’m not too worried about security. I’ve had my bags looked through by the staff and they’ve seen my thong collection and then some.  I’ve also had the arms up and/or pat down pant slip and I KNOW they’ve seen my thong straps.  I get a serious thrill that someone has seen what’s always a very skimpy thong :)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 11:27:13 AM »
I used to fly a lot more than I do know, but I still travel several times a year. I always carry a small back pack with a few thongs (swim and underwear) as well as a few other essentials in case my suitcase is misplaced. I’ve had TSA search my bag on many an occasion, pulling everything out (thongs laid out on the table). I know they have seen it all so it’s no big deal. What is funny is the reactions I see, everything from excitement to disgust. Often I am asked to repack the bag after they see there is nothing to be concerned about. I always wear a thong. So, if there is a new to do a pat down there is a chance of my thong showing.