Author Topic: At the Airport  (Read 6632 times)

irthonger

Re: At the Airport
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 01:04:03 AM »
I travel a lot and have never had a problem. I would say that a cheeky style thongs are more comfortable for long aircraft rides. Anytime I travel and have to sit for a long time I go for one of those. Daniel Alexander or Cover male have some examples. They might call them cheeky briefs or trunks or something but they are basically thongs.

TightThong

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 12:36:15 PM »
I travel a lot and have never had a problem. I would say that a cheeky style thongs are more comfortable for long aircraft rides. Anytime I travel and have to sit for a long time I go for one of those. Daniel Alexander or Cover male have some examples. They might call them cheeky briefs or trunks or something but they are basically thongs.

Agree...cheeky styles are sexy fun and are comfy when sitting for that long and not really moving that much.  Cocksox thongs have a wider back so they can work well too

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 01:34:02 PM »
Generally if I’m going on a long flight I’ll change into an over sized t and tracky pants (aka sweat pants) with no underwear once the flight is underway.