Author Topic: Lockdown activities!  (Read 16389 times)

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Lockdown activities!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2020, 06:58:28 PM »
If you like anal pleasure, you should try it out. Does wonders on the prostate once you've got enough practice ;)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2020, 09:20:44 AM »
I’m not alone then. I’ve had 2 buttplugs for a few years now and used them off and on, but since the quarantine began I’ve started doubling them up (wearing both at the same time) Before moving up to a bigger size. Now I’m wearing my 2” diameter plug everyday and it feels amazing. Definitely takes working up to. I’m already thinking about trying to level up but not sure yet if I want to try to jump to 2.5” or something less.

One thing I’ve noticed in wearing the big plug for longer is that I can last a lot longer during sex. I’m not wearing the plug during sex either (my wife doesn’t know I have it), but it’s like the plug has massaged the parts of me that typically tense up and cause me to cum sooner than I’d like.

irthonger

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2020, 04:21:13 PM »
I’m not alone then. I’ve had 2 buttplugs for a few years now and used them off and on, but since the quarantine began I’ve started doubling them up (wearing both at the same time) Before moving up to a bigger size. Now I’m wearing my 2” diameter plug everyday and it feels amazing. Definitely takes working up to. I’m already thinking about trying to level up but not sure yet if I want to try to jump to 2.5” or something less.

One thing I’ve noticed in wearing the big plug for longer is that I can last a lot longer during sex. I’m not wearing the plug during sex either (my wife doesn’t know I have it), but it’s like the plug has massaged the parts of me that typically tense up and cause me to cum sooner than I’d like.

really? this is interesting. it makes you last longer you think?