Author Topic: My current underwear situation...  (Read 7588 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
My current underwear situation...
« on: February 22, 2020, 01:53:37 PM »
I haven’t attempted a full count yet but here’s my current underwear situation. Thongs, G-strings, jocks, bikinis, low rise briefs, boxers, trunks, you name it. Every brand and color imaginable. Some vintage and worn. Some tried-on and never touched again. Some new still in the package. N2N, Obviously, Calvin Klein, Jockey, Diesel, Cocksox, Aussie Bumm, Andrew Christian, Joe Snyder, 2xist, Modus Vivendi, C-IN2, and the list goes on. Thinking about having a virtual yard sale so-to-speak and looking for the right venue.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: My current underwear situation...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 07:52:34 AM »
um, yes please do. count me in on wanting to buy something lol. finding right method tho, that's a lot of pictures and info xD i dont know if there should be a "sale and swap" section in the forum where you could post an original thread with images info and prices and update as things get sold, and then folks can PM you with interest to buy? then use paypal or applepay or something? *shrug*
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 04:50:16 AM »
Without a close inspection, that looks almost like an underwear section from some departmental store, lol. Nice collection there, mate ;)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 02:20:49 PM »
Without a close inspection, that looks almost like an underwear section from some departmental store, lol. Nice collection there, mate ;)

If there was a department store with that kind of selection I would lose my mind.

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »
If there was a department store with that kind of selection I would lose my mind.

https://youtu.be/konnq-P7Ce8

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 05:33:14 AM »
I think I have like 50 thongs and g-strings, but only 20 are in my regular rotation. And I have my thongs in a bag. I wish I could place all my thongs on a rack.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 10:43:59 AM »

i'm actually blessed living in one of the top 10 largest cities in the us, and i have access to three good sized men's underwear only stores [and a leather store xD]. they're all near our gay strip but hot damn they have great underwear selections.

on a more related note: i need to line up all my thongs and get a photo to share here! haha

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 03:45:54 AM »

i'm actually blessed living in one of the top 10 largest cities in the us, and i have access to three good sized men's underwear only stores [and a leather store xD]. they're all near our gay strip but hot damn they have great underwear selections.

on a more related note: i need to line up all my thongs and get a photo to share here! haha

Wow what city are you in? 

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 07:14:19 AM »
 san antonio, texas. it's no bay area [been there, woot], BUT for south central US i'd say im lucky lol. i buy half online and half in person.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:15:58 AM by TxBulgeBum »

TightThong

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 03:54:49 AM »
san antonio, texas. it's no bay area [been there, woot], BUT for south central US i'd say im lucky lol. i buy half online and half in person.

That’s great, even SF i can’t find anything in stores really outside of 2xist y-backs....what a shame!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2020, 01:34:46 PM »

just watched. omg lol where is that? I'd probably drop a lot of money there for fun little things. xD i'll take pics next time i go to the stores here in SA

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 07:19:49 AM »

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 03:23:15 AM »
just watched. omg lol where is that? I'd probably drop a lot of money there for fun little things. xD i'll take pics next time i go to the stores here in SA

That's a store I need to visit!

It's in Japan, guys. Here's a link to their official website - you can get everything here: http://www.txm.co.jp/index.php?search_performed=Y&dispatch=products.search_new.result&disp_new_arrivals=Y

TightThong

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 05:55:17 AM »

Holy moly, i could spend a lot of money and time in that store...wish that was in my town...i would have so much fun/hot gear!

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 11:37:25 PM »
Have you hosted your virtual sale yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk