Author Topic: How excited are you when shopping thongs?  (Read 11485 times)

TightThong

Re: How excited are you when shopping thongs?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2020, 06:15:36 AM »
Is anyone doing any fun thong shopping during these lockdowns? 

asianthonger92

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 03:42:45 AM »
Is anyone doing any fun thong shopping during these lockdowns? 

I might get some thong swimsuits, but I don't know if I can wear them outside anytime soon.

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2020, 12:07:57 PM »
I bought a couple from Skinz and N2N about a month ago.  Wish I lived somewhere where it is warm and sunny so I could lay out in the back yard with them.  Instead we have grey skies, rain, and 50 degree temps if we are lucky.  The vacation I had planned got cancelled.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:18:50 PM by dmk99 »

TightThong

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2020, 05:17:50 AM »
I bought a couple from Skinz and N2N about a month ago.  Wish I lived somewhere where it is warm and sunny so I could lay out in the back yard with them.  Instead we have grey skies, rain, and 50 degree temps if we are lucky.  The vacation I had planned got cancelled.

I hear you, everything’s cancelled, need to make your own fun at home now...

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 07:30:46 AM »
It is very exciting to shop the thongs underwear for myself. 8) 8)

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 05:16:58 AM »
Get anything fun?

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2020, 10:24:07 AM »
When I bought my first thong I was not exactly excited but I was thinking something similar to "Wow I'm a heterosexual man and I'm buying taboo underwear for men, specially for heterosexual ones.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 10:12:43 AM »
I can spend hours trying to decide which design to buy but I love the anticipation. It's always a risky feeling buying from a brand I haven't purchased before more because I am not familiar with the cut and sizing. I love building up my collection from brands I know and love too.
On skype

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2020, 04:55:30 PM »
I found a brand called ikingsky on amazon, I got 5 pairs. I’ve been wearing them all week and they are super comfortable.  :D

asianthonger92

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 03:15:02 PM »
In Montreal, there is this store called Caleçon vos Gouts, which specializes in men's underwear. The store doesn't stock a lot of thongs, but over the years, I have bought around ten thongs from this store. The clerks at the store are all female, and they're all nice and helpful.
What brands do they carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you heard of Nu? Not a well known brand.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2020, 10:37:26 PM »
I’m always excited when receiving my order can’t wait to try the thongs after washing. Yes there’s always risk when buying first time from different brands and styles.
Mostly I buy asian brands size M/L, when buying western brands size can be S/M depending on cuts.

irthonger

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2020, 04:34:44 AM »
Yeah it excites me but more so because I envision myself wearing them rather than the actual model. I do think the models are pretty brave to just post their dicks online like that. I mean the women in sex shop lingerie dont even show nipples anymore. It is really sad.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2022, 08:11:35 PM »
I’ve never liked shopping in stores, particularly large department stores so, pretty much all of my thong and string buying is done online. It’s great when you receive your order, the anticipation just before you open the package is still a thrill for me.

That said, I would like to find a small store here in London where I can go and buy thongs. If any UK members know of anywhere then please let me know. I’m sure there are probably gay clothing and fetish type stores with a good selection.

I’ve been to a couple of stores that specialize in men’s underwear, mostly gay/thongs/minimal wear, and the shopping experience is so much fun.  Having the guy who works there asking what I’m looking for and i say that i like thongs...then they talk me through what they have, how i like them to fit...when they hear that my ideal is a JS bulge thong...they always get a thrill and so do I TBH!

Would you mind sharing the name of the store? It's been really difficult to find men's thongs in person in London since Debenham's went bust and Selfridges stopped carrying them in favour of jockstraps. I could still find a few at Harrods but they only have the prohibitively pricey Versace ones and CK ones.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2022, 08:14:31 PM »
I’m glad that I’m not alone:)

I saw a few of you mentioned shopping in person... actually in Western Europe and Japan, the department stores always carry men’s thongs. You can find not just the skimpy ones, but also sheer ones. I missed the days when I often traveled for work.

I always find it interesting that many department stores in Asian countries carry men's thongs (they're even hard to find at Aussie dept stores). I've been to a few countries in South East Asia (Singapore, thailand, malaysia, indonesia, etc.) and most major stores carries a thong of some kind.

with japan, thongs for men are a bit more normal i'd say since japanese men wore thong-like loincloths as underwear up to ww2 (and still do for many traditional ceremonies)

kiyoothong

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2022, 09:30:12 PM »
I own about 50 thongs and g-strings, but I still want to get more thongs. I recently checked out Koalaswim, and they had some nice thongs. I got excited when looking through the Koalaswim website, and I am probably going to buy their Female transformation thongs and their plug thongs for Christmas. I am looking to spice up my collection.

Here are the thongs that got me excited.
https://www.koalaswim.com/girls-day-thong
https://www.koalaswim.com/nasty-bitch-transformation-swimsuit