Author Topic: How excited are you when shopping thongs?  (Read 11466 times)

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
How excited are you when shopping thongs?
« on: February 23, 2020, 08:07:12 AM »
I’m straight but when I’m shopping underwear online, I would get aroused by the model’s bulge behind the sexy design. I feel more so when shopping sheer thongs. Am I alone?

When I went to clothing optional beaches, I would generally wear something see thru. And I found not only women but straight guys also checked out my bulge. I am curious if all straight guys are interested to see other guys bulges or it’s just me? But somehow when I see naked men, I generally have no interest in their genitals.

And if you have discussed it with your female friends, are they aroused when seeing female models in sexy gears?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How excited are you when shopping thongs?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 07:19:25 PM »
I can’t say I get excited when shopping on line. The days when I could purchase a tong from a clerk at a store, that was always a rush.
I always appreciate a nice looking photo of someone in a thong.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 03:48:05 AM »
I love thong shopping.  Online is great if the pics are of sexy guys and the thongs fit well...usually the case!  If shopping in person, which almost never happens b/c stores only carry stuff like 2xist....but if it happens, what a rush!

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 07:17:46 AM »
I mostly shop online and appreciate the models and pictures on most of the sites where I buy thongs. 

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 12:02:50 PM »
I can’t say I get excited when shopping on line. The days when I could purchase a tong from a clerk at a store, that was always a rush.
I always appreciate a nice looking photo of someone in a thong.
I miss those days when you can buy thongs at the department stores and pay for them at the cashier, it was such a rush I agree

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 06:21:40 PM »
I love seeing bulges in a thong and I am straight if you can call it that cause I'm sure some people would say that is gay lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 07:03:30 AM »
Don't shop online and I get my thongs from department stores and sex stores. I get excited when I get help from a female clerk. It's always fun to discuss thongs with a female clerk.

I once went to this fetish store in town, and the owner of the store was nice enough to let me try on some of the outfits in stock. And since I was the only customer in the store, I was able to walk around the store in a thong.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 10:40:32 AM »
yeah i think its totes norm. its an exciting thing to do, and to think about yourself being or feeling sexy in the thongs your shopping for.

and especially since youre not otherwise particularly interested in men's bits, lol its definitely more just the fun of the related items. :) and i check out both men and women all the time, but im definitely not into everyone. i just appreciate curves and bulges.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
  • Seeking like-minded individuals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2020, 06:51:45 PM »
The anticipation of waiting for a parcel to arrive after I have clicked "order" online and then discovering it in the letterbox a few weeks later is the only thing that comes close these days to the feeling I got at christmas as a kid.

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 08:08:41 PM »
I’m glad that I’m not alone:)

I saw a few of you mentioned shopping in person... actually in Western Europe and Japan, the department stores always carry men’s thongs. You can find not just the skimpy ones, but also sheer ones. I missed the days when I often traveled for work.

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 03:17:27 AM »
I’m glad that I’m not alone:)

I saw a few of you mentioned shopping in person... actually in Western Europe and Japan, the department stores always carry men’s thongs. You can find not just the skimpy ones, but also sheer ones. I missed the days when I often traveled for work.

I know, i travel a bit to Europe and to LatAm and they sometimes have som fun stuff to try...sometimes they have really fun stuff like Manstore, Joe Snyder, Oboy, HOM and the like...

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2020, 07:44:03 AM »
I’ve never liked shopping in stores, particularly large department stores so, pretty much all of my thong and string buying is done online. It’s great when you receive your order, the anticipation just before you open the package is still a thrill for me.

That said, I would like to find a small store here in London where I can go and buy thongs. If any UK members know of anywhere then please let me know. I’m sure there are probably gay clothing and fetish type stores with a good selection.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 04:44:20 AM »
I’ve never liked shopping in stores, particularly large department stores so, pretty much all of my thong and string buying is done online. It’s great when you receive your order, the anticipation just before you open the package is still a thrill for me.

That said, I would like to find a small store here in London where I can go and buy thongs. If any UK members know of anywhere then please let me know. I’m sure there are probably gay clothing and fetish type stores with a good selection.

I’ve been to a couple of stores that specialize in men’s underwear, mostly gay/thongs/minimal wear, and the shopping experience is so much fun.  Having the guy who works there asking what I’m looking for and i say that i like thongs...then they talk me through what they have, how i like them to fit...when they hear that my ideal is a JS bulge thong...they always get a thrill and so do I TBH!

asianthonger92

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2020, 06:54:44 AM »
In Montreal, there is this store called Caleçon vos Gouts, which specializes in men's underwear. The store doesn't stock a lot of thongs, but over the years, I have bought around ten thongs from this store. The clerks at the store are all female, and they're all nice and helpful.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2020, 08:23:11 AM »
In Montreal, there is this store called Caleçon vos Gouts, which specializes in men's underwear. The store doesn't stock a lot of thongs, but over the years, I have bought around ten thongs from this store. The clerks at the store are all female, and they're all nice and helpful.
What brands do they carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk