Author Topic: Jocks  (Read 6250 times)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
Jocks
« on: March 01, 2020, 09:36:31 AM »
After many years of enjoyable thong and g-string wearing, I have to confess that I’ve never owned or even tried on a jock.

Am I missing anything? If so, what would be a good one to try?
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Jocks
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 10:31:29 AM »
i love jocks aaaaalllllmost as much as i love thongs. and I even have a couple strappy undies that are basically both.

i dont neccessarily pick the jock by the brand but by the cut. its up to you if you find narrow or wide waistbands appealing, but I go for ones that are softer. i like narrower straps usually, and i prefer pouches that are rounder and have center seams. I dont like being squished. i dont particularly like jock briefs because im so specific about the cut.

some of my favorites have been Timoteo, Andrew Christian, and N2N as far as brands go, but you really have to brows the styles to find one you like. Occasionally there are great sales but a good jock will cost the same as a good thong. I say, try a couple out! light breathable fabrics, non confining/supportive/sculpted pouches, and colors you like :) diesel, 2xist, papi jocks have great patterns and are okay but can feel loose on the sides of the pouches or are kinda flat or squishing.

if you're lucky enough to live in a city with some mens underwear stores [gay stores have better options honestly] then i'd look there first in person, maybe try one on :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 11:59:15 AM »
I have a couple jocks that i do wear from time to time.  I like the open back and the pouch fit but i get so much more enjoyment out of wearing thongs. 

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 01:30:38 PM »
let us know if you decide to try one, Buns! And what brand you settled on. :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

irthonger

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 09:41:29 PM »
I never really liked jocks. They are uncomfortable to me. I think the thong or a bikini or sheer bikini are way better. Jocks are really not that practical. I used to wear one in baseball to hold my cup but I would still wear underwear under it. I really think it was just something guys that are into ass play would like. A tail plug and a jock sounds like a fun night. Tail plugs don’t work as well with thongs. But they so have the accessories, which are basically just a pouch and a waistband. I have never tried one but I am sure it would have the same or a better effect.

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 04:25:26 AM »
The part that’s strange about jocks is that the pouch is connected to 2 straps that go the outside of your cheeks (I know, duh)...the pouch goes from form fitting to your package but then is pulled away from your body and the connecting material can have a bunch of seams and can move around a bit with the body’s movement.  What i like about thongs is that i get for of a full body-hugging fit all around and thus gives better support.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 01:13:00 AM »
I own a few Jockstraps and frankly almost never wear them. Whenever I want to go the day in them, I just end up changing back to a thong, since I find the rear straps to be very bothersome.