Author Topic: thongs...as a statement of being different man.  (Read 2284 times)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
thongs...as a statement of being different man.
« on: March 01, 2020, 02:03:16 PM »
Hello you all !!! Well, its Sunday night, lying down  on my couch, alone ( wife and kids are away), relaxing . I read your beautifull posts and i have 2 thoughts.The first one is : me and a lot of you , my friends,  right now, as i am posting this we all  wear thongs.At this very moment, at the very same time!! AMAZING isnt it? We post our thoughts, read posts while enjoying the feeling of the thong!! We are different people, different personalities, but at the same time we have (at least) one common.....AMAZING!!

The second thought, is my belief that our choice make us  different.We dont follow the norm, we stand out   from the mass and with bravery we wear our thongs, knowing that its not common for the men out there.And we wear them as a strong statement of our personality, our open mind, our free spirit, our bravery to support a choice which sometimes cause  to us embarrassement or weird glances from others.
But at the same time, when others see our whaletail or when they have a full sight or our thongs, we "say " to them : i dare to be different, i dare to have a open mind, i dare to wear something really sexy and comfortable at the same time...you? "
And these thoughts lead me to something else....i wonder if we make other choices too that may be considered as a statement of diversity.
And i will give my answer. YES!..i really enjoy to buy things which are rare and unique or to use common objects with a unique way.
For example ,  i prefer handmade objects because they  are not common among the people  and because of being  handmade they are different from each other.my wallet, for example is handmade, my key ring is special order from a jewelry store and its unique.Even my cars are not common.
Renault avantime  ( was  the only one  sold in Greece  and was destroyed after a terrible accident) cintroen c3 pluriel (my wifes car now) and my last one which i have until now lancia Thesis.
so..do you ever thought that your choice of underwear  is a statement of  your uniqueness and if yes what else represent it in your life in general?
 THANK YOU....

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: thongs...as a statement of being different man.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 03:46:51 PM »
When humans abound, vampires are monsters; when vampires abound, humans are monsters - the same applies to us thongers and the non. I confess we belong to the lesser group, but I don't view myself as "different" or "don't follow the norm" - just unique. Life is too short to delve too much into something as trivial as underwear choice. Enjoy what you believe brings happiness :)

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 06:17:28 AM »
I do feel special when I am sporting a thong in public. When I am on the beach, I'm usually the only guy in a thong and most guys are in boardshorts. So yes, I stand out from the crowd.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 10:13:30 AM »
I love my thongs. I usually/always am the only man wearing a thong in public, beach or pool. Yes it does set me apart from the crowd. I love the attention that I have received. Being told I am confident or attractive or desirable is always a plus. Yes it is different and unique to be the one wearing a thong and it is great!