Author Topic: Heavy set guys and thongs  (Read 3653 times)

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Heavy set guys and thongs
« on: March 16, 2020, 06:51:49 PM »
I was wondering if there are any other members that are heavy set. I am a bigger guy (240lbs). Most of the time you see guys that are in better shape sporting them in pictures or adds. I don't wear my thongs that much lately. Mainly because of the environment I am in for work and because I live at home still. I plan on posting a picture of my self soon. I have enjoyed wearing them in the past and still fascinated with them now. I love seeing how men of all sexuality types wear them for different reason. If you are a bigger guy I would love to see a picture of you in your favorite thong and share how they build your confidence about how you feel in your own skin.  Thanks in advance for anyone that shares. I'm glad to be part of this community. I hope one day thongs for men become a social norm. 

asianthonger92

Re: Heavy set guys and thongs
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 06:38:30 AM »
I am 6'1, 240lbs and I consider myself overweight. I know I am not in my best shape, but I still take photos of myself and post them on Instagram. Also, I am not afraid to sport a thong in public. I'm not every one's cup of tea, but I don't care what others think.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 10:19:02 AM »
Be proud and confident! Wear your thong. Just like there are some well proportioned women that sport a thong with beauty, do the same and let everyone else know your confident and healthy. I love seeing people wearing their thong no matter who you are. And, I’m going to wear mine as well!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 03:23:56 PM »
I’m currently ~200 and pear shaped and nothin will stop me from thonging daily  and feelin good bout myself :)

But I do wear belts to prevent any peeking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 01:18:43 PM »
I'm a big guy myself. 5'10" 280. I'm a student right now and work during the summers. Off season I only wear thongs and when I'm working I mix between thongs and bikini briefs. They've definitely boosted my confidence. The confidence has reinforced the comfort of wearing them as well. I'd upload a pic on here but the app doesn't want me to lol. Would love to chat more buddy! My kik is RXOC1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 08:12:02 AM »
I started another thread “If you have the body for it.”  Every body has the body for it.  I am tried of the stereotype only underwear models can wear them publicly (wear/where permitted).  I’m older with a few sags here and there butt after a summer of tanning on the beach in Ohio I have found that my confidence in general has improved.  Loose the dorky board shorts and boost your confidence.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 10:06:49 AM by kilted_hiker »
----
Bare the buns

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »
I have a bit of weight on.  And am comfortable in my own skin.  I’ve been working on my thong Tan line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 01:51:28 PM »
I’m 5’8 315 lbs. I’ve been wearing thongs for almost 20 years. For the last 8 or more years they are my everyday underwear. I’ve worn them to the gym and have gotten changed before and after workouts. I’m sure several people have noticed, but no one has ever said anything. Just a few years ago I worked up the courage to wear a thong bathing suit at the beach. This beach used to be nude so there are sometimes other men in thongs. I’ve gotten some looks but never anything said.

I’m confident when wearing a thong and my wife likes the way I look in them so that’s all that really matters to me.