Author Topic: Post Labour Day Beach  (Read 1932 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Post Labour Day Beach
« on: September 12, 2020, 08:03:41 AM »
Here in the Great Lakes region of the USA it seems that once Labour Day passes the beaches empty, even when the weather is favorably warm and sunny. I was out at a local beach with a friend yesterday. We had the entire beach to ourselves. She wore a cheeky black and white bikini and I wore a Black with flamingos N2N thong. While it was great to have the beach to ourselves it was also disappointing to see no one else taking advantage of a beautiful day.
I’m not sure if this happens in other parts of the country or Canada For that matter. Do others see the same thing, empty beaches?
One nice thing, if you are someone that is slightly more timid about wearing a thong at a public beach this is an excellent time to get out and give it a go.

TightThong

Re: Post Labour Day Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 03:28:34 AM »
100% agree with you.  NORMALLY (non-COVID years) post LD you have kiddos going back to school and work gets crazy busy, so the pools and beaches are great if you i like the quiet and the ability to try out new/smaller swimwear and/or if you’re shy

asianthonger92

Re: Post Labour Day Beach
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 02:19:53 PM »
In Canada, most private beaches close after Labor Day, but public beaches stay open all year round. I personally like going to the beach in May. Kids are still in school, but university students start their summer break in May.